Things you have killed

Rats
Mice
Various Birds (Robins, Bluejays, Crows, Woodpeckers, Chickens, Pigeons, Doves, Quail, Pheasant, Parakeets, Geese)
Deer
Rabbits
Squirrels
Chipmunks
Turtles
Lizards
Snakes
Possums
Cats
Dogs
Goats
Skunks
Racoons
Various Fish (Marlin, Tuna, Sharks, Salmon, Trout, Bass, Pike, Flounder, Parrot Fish, Gold Fish, Japanese fighting fish, eels)
Various insects (to many count)
Spiders
Frogs
Salamanders
Crawfish
Shrimp
Lobster
Crabs
Pigs

Some poor writer’s dream of seeing his stories on screen?

On my end, I’ve killed a field of cows with a misplaced mortar bomb during life-fire field training. Though I wonder if I can blame that on my FO giving me the wrong coordinates. I’ve thankfully, never been deployed in a war zone.

You beat me to it.

Fish, Crab, and Lobster for eatin’. Mice and insects because they’re pests.

The only accidental killing occurred my freshman year of college. I slept in the top bunk, and every morning I would vault down to quickly silence my alarm.

One morning I vaulted and immediately lost my footing. I lifted up my foot to discover a tiny anole, completely obliterated.

The last person who messed with Jon_Danger… his name was…Jon_Danger

Stuff on purpose ignoring insects…

• Racoons. Felt so bad after that I decided I’d never do it again and I now relocate them. They eat my fish and frogs.
  • Fish. Bluegill to eat, and have had to euthanize a few very sick fish.
  • Mice (trap).
  • Rabbits. They were cute and awesome while they ate dandelions and grass. Then they trashed all our other plants, our gardens our annuals. We spent 3 weeks trying to catch them in live traps to no avail. Had to break out the pellet gun. Poor things.
  • A snake that was eating our fish/frogs.

Things I’d like to kill in the future: European Sparrows and Grackles. They eat 99% of the seed we put out and scare away the other birds we want. They also destroy the eggs and young of other native nesting species we’ve been trying to bring in such as Bluebirds.

Fish
A Gerbil
Frogs.
Mice.
I’ve castrated more large animals than I’ve killed.

I went through a phase as a kid where I shot some birds with pellets and such. Felt really bad after that and haven’t done it since. I’ve killed mice, though not directly (used poison/traps/etc.). Snakes.

That’s… Disturbing.

Sorry Leah, I knew I should have included a winking smiley on the end of my post, I was just trying to be cute. Failed.

Millions of potential humans.

Ants, houseflies, spiders, bees, worms, salamanders, tadpoles, toads, frogs, mice, fish, birds, snakes, and at least one cat.

Once when I was little I found an anthill (not my first) in the backyard, which was pretty exciting. So I went inside and rummaged through the house until I found a spray bottle, then filled it with gasoline, got some matches, and went over to the hill and kicked it so that they all started milling about (I was a pro at this sort of thing). I set some of them on fire, and while that was burning I sprayed gasoline over the others. This makes it look like it’s raining fire. I kept shouting things like, “It’s the end of the world! Run! Run!”, while kicking dirt and spraying gas and setting little localized fires. I probably hit my highest Kill Count that day.

I can’t wait to have little boys.

I caught a bunch of mackerel when I was a kid, but apart from that nothing with a skeleton.

The most noteworthy bug was this fucking huge cicada that came into my room when I was taking the futon in. I usually hate killing bugs, but there was really no other way with this thing - it was the size of my hand and a whole lot louder.

I did once see my sister feed a live chicken to a crocodile in Ghana, though.

Ha, no problem. Right after I posted a response, I thought that maybe I was overreacting.

Ha ha! Beat me to it.

edit;

Of course I would’ve gone with the much classier “Millions of my potential children.”

I shot the Sheriff.

By the advice of my attorney, I plead the fifth.

My trust

Just bugs and a couple mice for which I set traps. Some bluegills may not have survived catch-and-release.

The dreams and aspirations of those around me.

Fun to be cynical.