This behavior by LastPass app on Android is driving me nuts

The annoying behavior in question amounts to the LastPass app thinking it has to enter a password, or saved info it has stored, when no such thing is necessary.

For instance, I’m in Firefox on Android, and call up Wikipedia to look something up in the site’s search field, and I’m immediately redirected to unlock LastPass for some nonsensical reason. Or I decide to comment on a YouTube video, or respond to an existing comment, same thing, even though I’m already logged into the app or webpage with the appropriate Google account credentials. In this case, even if I dismiss the redirect, I’ll type a few words and it tries to redirect me again, grrrr.

If anyone has experienced this and knows how to fix it, I’m all ears, or eyes, I guess, since I’ll be reading. :)

You could always try Bitwarden! :)

Is making the transition difficult? I just paid for another year of LastPass. :-\

Nah, it was pretty straightforward ie export from LP then import into BW.

BW is free but I pay a small fee each year mostly to support the dev (I don’t even use the ‘premium’ features).

I fixed it by switching over to Bitwarden. :)

I switched years ago when benchmarks showed the LP browser addon slowing javascript performance by 50%. Not that you would ever notice the difference in a million years, but it bugged me.