Tiny Islands - Post your Dailies here!

I tried to shun church/houses, and then it felt like nothing cooperated. But still my score was better than yesterday.

Apparently I’m stuck in the low 50s this week.

Didn’t quite get enough variety (or a church) for the houses on my main island, and I wasn’t sure if the mountains were going to make up for it… but they did. (Barely!)

Yeah, today sucked. Got hosed on wave placement and forced to nullify one already placed (obviously costing 4 points total,) but wasn’t going to be very impressive anyway. Wasn’t really able to capitalize on mountains OR churches.

Yours and mine look kinda similar, Murph. I tried to focus on forests and mountains, but the shape of my starting island ended up pretty unlucky.

Ha, remarkably similar ideas! Your worked substantially better for you, though. :-)

I liked the way my first (eastern) island was going, but it didn’t really come through.

I FINALLY HAD A GOOD DAY!

If I could’ve pulled one more forest onto my main island to connect 'em, I’d have hit 70, which I haven’t done in a long while. Still a damn respectable score.

Was doing okay until I had to blow up my waves in the middle of the board!

Well, poo. All kinds of stuff that just didn’t work out today.

Computer restarted before I had a chance to screenshot, but I ended up at 49, similarly disappointed.

Single central island today. Wasted a lot of clicks on low-value beaches, but came in at a very respectable 63 nonetheless.

My usual play to churches and houses couldn’t keep up with you guys today.

Soooooo many houses today! Wasn’t able to score with them as well as I would’ve liked, but they did okay for my church. Never got my forests together.

Overall, pretty lackluster.

@Murph I went big on the houses today. Almost but not quite paid off. A little disappointing because I averaged > 2 points / house, and got an 11 point church.

Tried setting some stuff up, but not a lot to show for it.