Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side 2nd Season - Actual Play: Balls Mahoney Rides Again

I got a bit confused when I refreshed the page (Thought it ended with the shota) before I ended the night but worth it for one last installment.
Hell, would have been a bit confused at Shota as well.

If only there was a bonus route to date the BFF… and “Bitch, please” always has me stifling laughter. Damn hilarious how he couldn’t smack Balls around this time.

Shh, Toudou, not where the boys can hear.

I go out shopping and run into Haruhi, who tries to get me to buy crap romance novels.

Once I get to school, I meet a very pretty, soft-spoken young lady who wants to be my friend because she saw me practicing my make-up in the mirror. I gotta admit, I have real friendships built on much stupider beginnings.

Meanwhile at work, Balls has gotten really good at her job. So good she’s making decorative embellishments for the desserts and such. Even Master notices her hard work.

haha, Saeki is out of the will. Take that! Who’s gonna get beat with a tray now?

Since I am in a good mood, I take a look at my options. What is the worst thing I can possibly do right now?

So I call up Shota and ask him to join me at the indoor pool. Way underage boyflesh incoming.

For some reason my bikini is my “pure” bathing suit.

It was nice of Konami to position him so I don’t have to be disturbed by nipples. And he’s a nice, polite little boy through the whole date, so I don’t get all disturbingly handsy with him.

Yes, that is actually a boy.

While wandering around school during lunch, Balls stumbles across a sleeping Saeki under a tree.

YES! GO FOR IT, BALLS!

Come on, Balls, you are thinking smalltime here. Our revenge must be grand and masterful!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON’T WIMP OUT ON ME NOW, BALLS.

Wait, what are you going to do? Balls, just because everyone acts incredibly inappropriate with you doesn’t mean we are operating in a consent-free space!

Anyway, she wakes him up and he beats her. Again. Game, I don’t even…

I like that the old man who told me to call him Master is the one sticking up for me.

And that’s it for tonight!

“And he beats her again.”

Maybe you’re misreading it. Maybe the crotch of the suit actually has the word “pure” embroidered on it.

Mean boys just standing around beating balls all day =(

Balls Mahoney doesn’t have to take this!

So are you locked into Saeki at this point or can you dump in and go for Shiba? Is it possible to find the guy you met in the rain again?

I’m not locked in to anyone at this point. I can go for Shiba, but that will definitely activate Rival Mode with Toudou and I am not sure my maiden heart can take yet another person being an asshole to Balls. I think our best hope right now is that Majima guy, if I can find him again. I have no idea how to find the guy from the rain. So I’ll keep stringing along Saeki and Harry for now.

I vote go for it. Balls should do battle to the death for the One Normalish Man with the nail painting ho queen.

Balls need to get these bastards to the elephant stat. If that stare doesn’t scare the abuse out of them, nothing will.

Ahahaha! I’d forgotten about the elephant.

Damn, I can feel it watching me even now…

Goddamn playground equipment! Stop looking at me that way!

Back in I go. Sports festival time! Saeki and I come in second in the three-legged race but he doesn’t seem too bothered about it. Then I head over to the cheerleading battle.

… and I find a crossdressing Toudou yelling orders at her squad. Why can’t I date her? After that, it’s time for the folk dance.

He’s being somewhat less of an asshole than usual.

Fuck yeah, go for it, Balls!

I am beginning to think they have meetings where they do each other’s hair and discuss how to insult Balls.

Since the other guys aren’t returning my calls, I ask Saeki out on another date, this time to the Sky Garden. When we get there, Balls says that the garden isn’t actually in the sky.

What? I mean, one one hand, at least it isn’t more abuse… but what?

Wait, WHAT? I immediately suspect that this is going to be turned into an armbar or something, but no, he is actually pleasant the entire time, and then sends an email to say that he had fun. Who is this?

And holy shit, now he’s going out of his way to ask Balls on dates instead of her having to always be the one that calls him. Has she finally broke through his incredibly dense tsun barrier?

No, it was a trap. Saeki is incredibly late for the date and then this happens.

In that jacket? With those beads? You must be joking.

But then Saeki shows up in his lime-green safety vest to scare off the encroaching predator.

Is he going to hit on Saeki now? Please tell me he is going to hit on Saeki now.

Yes, say it!

Booooo.

Oh come on, Saeki, you can do better than that.

Wait a sec here…

Well, I doubt he would constantly get into slap fights with me.

This conversation is definitely going to end in fresh bruises.

However, instead of another fistfight, we end up getting on a boat.

Good lord, I have definitely flipped his switch.

You know, I could understand why this is the main guy in the game if it weren’t for the entire year that came before this.

Exams time.

Still pretty bad, but at least I don’t have any scores in red anymore. Still need to do more studying.

I like period dramas too! WHY WON’T YOU GO OUT WITH ME?