Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side 2nd Season - Actual Play: Balls Mahoney Rides Again

Awesome Angie, love these.

It’s time for the cultural festival and oh look who showed up to insult the way our class is running our cafe?

But he does put on an apron to help with the rush. I guess this counts as revenge for the beach incident.

My horrible neighbor shows up to have some cake and give me questionable compliments. DON’T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THE SKINSHIP TRAINING.

Oh god, now I sound like Saeki.

Harry was supposed to have a live performance with his rock band during the culture festival, but because the cafe was such a hit, Balls ended up being too busy and missed it. She searches the school for Harry and when she finds him, he yells about how the concert was terrible and that Balls should just leave him alone.

Don’t believe his lies! You in danger, gurl.

If you think that pandering to my glasses fetish is going to make me like Saeki more, you are dead wrong, game. And of course he immediately takes them off and starts berating Balls for seeing him.

Exams time comes around again and man, that sucks. I think I need to quit the cheerleading team if I want to actually make any progress academically, because it absolutely tanks my intelligence score.

I might be an idiot, but at least I’m not dressed up like a vampire.

Well, Christmas time is here so that means it’s time for the party. I am so depressed about how this game is going so far that I am going as goth as I can. Feel my sorrow.

Thank you Jesus! This is why I came back!
Smiling constantly through the first post and it does ache after a while. Totally have to reread the first one.

I like you, Toudou. Let’s go shopping and make out later. Then Saeki comes up to talk to Balls.

TOUDOU COME BACK

Oh god fuck off already

Anyway, I exchange gifts with Saeki. I can’t wait to see what he got me, maybe a tutorial on rope bondage or a first aid kit?

SAEKI WHAT THE SHIT

Balls+Shiba 4ever

This isn’t half as perverse as the first game. Where’s the cross-dresser with the dog collars? Where’s the pedophile principle? Where’s the guy who asks you out on nap dates?

Shit just got real.

Oh Balls-kun. If that’s what it takes for you to get through this awkward moment, you know what, go ahead and believe that. After that, I ask Shiba out on a date because lord knows I could use his brand of weirdness instead of Saeki’s right now. Shiba turns me down. DESPAIR! So Balls goes and runs around in the rain and runs into a Secret Character!

He’s cute, nice, and goes out to buy an umbrella so that Balls won’t get drenched by the rain. So of course I’m not going to ever see him again.

While out shopping for more dreadful outfits, Balls runs into Saeki and steps on his contact lens. I am not convinced he was actually wearing them and as evidence I present: his outfit. Brown button up shirt and fuzzy grey jacket.

Valentine’s Day is here! I buy an obligation chocolate, a delux chocolate, and make a perfect chocolate at home. First up, I give obligation chocolate to Shiba. He’s not accepting my dates, so he doesn’t get anything better than that.

Why are you so strange?

Delux chocolate goes to Harry, as determined by a coin flip.

He’s not insulting it!

Uh, what is with that look on his face?

So that means that Saeki gets the homemade chocolate.

At this point, I think I have no choice but to chalk up an implied insult as opposed to a direct insult as a win.

Nevermind.

It’s Balls’s birthday! Happy Birthday, Balls! Oh, who could that be at the door?

Do you REMEMBER what happened at Christmas? I have no idea what to expect with you.

That’s nice but what’s with that expression?

This can’t be good…

Whew! Well, I say that assuming he hasn’t made any modifications to it.

The school year comes to an end and after the assembly, Balls runs into the representative for the 2nd years.

Well, yeah. Between Harry and Saeki, every guy in this game has me a little jumpy.

No, I think Balls probably looks more like a punching bag right now.

WELL NOW. I guess I’ll be seeing more of Majima later.

Exams time!

That’s it, I quit cheerleading. And that’s all for now!

I didn’t find the arty guy before second year started, so I’m just not going to have a crossdresser this time around. Instead, Balls is trapped in multiple abusive relationships.

Woooooo Balls Mahoney!

Look at that creepy closed eyes smile! I have a prediction about our new friend Mr. Majima, and it rhymes with “cereal ape-ist”

I don’t know… Dolphin massage “toy”?

I have to force my wife to play this, where do you buy this?

It has never come out in English officially. What you need to do is import from Japan, then use a flashkart (or emulator) with the fan-made translation patch. It’s expensive, but I am sure you can find a better price than Amazon.

I need a break from the abuse and sex toys, so I ask Shiba out bowling and he surprises me by saying yes. Hooray!

At least when he teases it’s just teasing and not cruel. Right after this, White Day comes up. Shiba gives a obligatory gift, as expected. Harry also gives an obligation gift, which is kinda fucked up. Dude, I gave you the good chocolate!

Then comes Saeki. He drags Balls up to the roof and gives her a present.

Well, now I’m afraid to open it.

Awww… that’s cute. That’s so cute that I don’t trust it. There’s probably roofies in those cookies.

The second year of school starts and that means it is time for the shota character to be introduced. If you haven’t read the first thread, that means the younger guy. And yes, that is a guy up there. What is his name? SHOTA. Subtle and clever, Konami.

Toudou asks Balls out on a double-date. This is bad, that means that I know the guy she has her heart set on. And sure enough, it’s Shiba. MOTHERFUCK.

She invited Saeki to keep me company. Great, I’m gonna get beat all over the amusement park.

Oh Toudou, why can’t I just date you? I force Saeki to get on the Merry-Go-Round, and while he’s in the middle of bitching about it, I tell him people are watching and he so he’s forced to pretend he likes it. HA! I’ll pay for that later. Next is go-karts.

Bitch, please. Balls tells him that people are watching, so he has to can the faux nerdy talk. I am surprised to find myself enjoying this. Same routine for the roller coaster, he tries to force Balls out of the front seat until she points out that people are watching. This is the best date she’s had with him.

Holy shit, we went that entire time without Saeki hitting Balls or being too rude to her, and he says it was fun. Maybe he is nice-curious and just needs some space to experiment with not being a total cockass about everything.