Tom & Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

This is a great analogy, but I think “technicolor bukkake” more accurately describes my experience with – and opinion of – Speed Racer.

-Tom

And for the first time, I realize that I don’t know enough about Tom’s sex life to accurately gauge one of his reviews!

Best fucking 2 post exchange in the internet here guys.

What makes it even weirder is that Tom & Jerry rarely speak, just engage in their slapstick antics to one-up each other in the eternal battle between cat and mouse. They have to bring in Nibbles as an Ooompa-Loompa (or whatever the rodent version is called) to explain things in addition to the bad impressions of the original actors from the movie.

No, that was John Goodman. I think maybe Udo Kier was in there somewhere though.

You are right about John Goodman, but no Udo Kier.

What the actual hell?

This is just straight up incomprehensible. I kind of hope that there was just a rights thing going on, because it really feels like somebody just pulled two franchises out of a hat on a date and went with it.

The trailer was taken down. Weird.

Ohhh, I love John Goodman at least as much as Ron Perlman.

You’re all right, Brian Rubin. I mean I knew that already, but - there you go.

“I’LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND.”

There’s a Wizard of Oz w Tom & Jerry as well. My kids saw it on some streaming service a few years ago. Seemed bizarre as well, but I don’t hold Wizard of Oz with anywhere near the esteem I have for WW.

I just saw that movie for the first time a year or so ago. So weird and awesome.

Next up: Heckle & Jeckle in Birth of a Nation

Snagglepuss meets President Trump in “Grab 'Em by the Snaggle”.

So this was actually released…

Christ, that sounds even worse than I could have imagined.