Tron 2 (or as its being titled TR2N)

I have goose bumps!

Badass. Would love if they would release an official, high quality version though.

The use of the numeral in the title is horrible though.

I’ll never play this purely because I can’t freaking stand it when people spell things in retarded ways.

The number 2 has not and will NEVER be a logical replacement for the letter o.

It’s pronounced Sesevenen.

R2D2 has also always offended people. Who knew his name was Rodo the whole time. C3PO was Carl.

That’ll show this game’s developer!

I think it was wise of you to stick to the O.E.D. approved spelling of “spoofychop”.

I can’t wait to see Tertoon!

Yeah, the “TR2N” thing is wierd. The first movie was “TRON” so its like they changed a zero to a two in my mind. Still, its going to be a long wait for this one, I think.

I’m still outraged that the light cycles have suddenly learned how to drive in curves, right angles are cool gorram it!

I lol’d.

C.

Dammit Aszurom!

I’m reading this in the Library. I’m having a hard time swallowing my laughter. Which of course just makes it worse… :)

Amazing how much technology has changed in 26 years.

Spelling is serious business.

I’m excited for this movie (still happy to say to this day that my first DVD purchase was Tron (crappy edition)).

I’d be even happier if they’d release the teaser for real, instead of shakey cam, maybe I’ll actually look at the screen for a few seconds footage. Still sweet new disks, and new cycles and Jeff Bridges. Now where’s Bruce?

Playgirl’s likes and dislikes for Tyler

Favorite Movie from Childhood: TR1N

I saw “Tyler” and though OMFG NO NO how did they get Liv Tyler in here to fuck up TR2N?!

That bitch better not be in my movie.

Dammit… those links are dead and I didn’t see it in time.

There wasn’t anything to see. The screen wasn’t on camera half the time, and the resolution was ungodly tiny regardless.

You are a jumbo deluxe gift basket of wrong and fail-flavored Moose Munch.

Hey, I tried watching it, but I couldn’t even make out what I was watching. I’ll wait for HD, or christ, even standard def. Cellcams are fucking pathetic.