Trump/Russia 2016 election investigation (continued, now with Ukraine!)

lol

The best people.

Man, this is so choice.

I mean, first he says he doesn’t remember if anyone has access to his Facebook account, then he names the person responsible for posting things on his Facebook page. I don’t know why the judge didn’t lock him up.

And

My lawyers wrote the apology, I just signed it.

I love that he is clearly lying about the “team” of people doing his social media.

He lies about everything! LOCK HIM UP!

Yeah, that’s classic. How much of a fool is he?

Truly bizarre that he remains free to do whatever he’s going to do. Makes no sense at all.

Well, I’m not really a fan of pre-trial confinement the way it usually works. I just believe that if your average non-rich-white defendant went to a show-cause hearing about his/her pre-trial liberty and told such obvious and transparent lies, they’d be in lockup by the end of the day.

The rich don’t play by our rules.

Is the poor guy still rich though?

Scenario 4: 66yo swinger and father makes $564,000 per year from his consulting business, with an unknown amount of income from side deals with Russia. His taxes are scheduled to increase exponentially with the planned Democratic tax changes.

For those who want to follow along at home:

https://hasrogerstoneviolatedhisgagorderyet.com

It still reads NO as of 10:56AM PST if anyone’s interested.

I read something about it on Twitter. Basically that the judge set him up to fail since he’s such a moron so that it can’t be used in some manner or blah, blah. I didn’t get it, but there is a method to the madness even if I couldn’t parse it.