Trump/Russia 2016 election investigation (continued, now with Ukraine!)

But but…Mueller was going to save the country from Trump’s evil clutches? What happened? Did the Russians dig up Kompromat on him?

LOL

I’m not mad at you, Qt3. I’m just disappointed.

Fair enough. It’s a combination of that, and an understanding of the entirely of Trump’s career, and the things he has done in this specific case which IMO make knowledge and approval of the effort a near certainty.

As examples, why would Trump personally draft an elaborate lie about the Trump Tower meeting if it weren’t awareness of guilt? Why would he effectively direct Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow deal? Why would he at every turn, from the start, deny Russian influence and actions and otherwise cast doubt on the entire thing? Why would he engage in multiple private meetings with Putin, effectively meetings with no records or witnesses? Why would he seek to abandon or soften sanctions on Russia? Why would he seek to weaken or disband NATO? Why would we seek to facilitate the break-up of the EU?

I’m glad that you are in favor of full transparency of Mueller’s findings now. I expect you to fight against any effort to hide them, since we know they will exonerate your dear leader.

Ever since I’ve gotten mute to work life here has been less annoying.

Can’t wait to find out a bunch of information that we have already known about and have done nothing about for the past couple years!

Over under, in months, before Barr releases it to the public?

I’ll say 20.

Oliver Stone will make a movie about it before it’s ever unsealed.

It will NEVER be released. Like Trump’s taxes, the down side of releasing it is much, much worse than the downside of not, even though not releasing it will be very bad as well.

Buzzfeed News leak in 4… 3… 2…

Eh, likely the Mueller Report is going to read like the first rule book in a bunch of rulebooks to play a game. It’s going to refer to a bunch of other stuff that is still ongoing and secret.

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning

Over under on when it leaks?

“The Honorable Lindsey Graham” just does not fit together in my brain.

There is no Lindsey now, only Reek.

Awesome, Waiting 2.0 begins!

There’s unlikely to be anything in the report we don’t already know, to be honest. It’s going to be passing on referrals to other law enforcement bodies for continued investigations, and a summary of indictments and court activity that’s mostly known.