Trump/Russia 2016 election investigation (continued, now with Ukraine!)

BUT YOU’RE THE PUPPET

Seriously, it hasn’t posted anything in the past 2 years that was not in P&R and I refuse to scroll back any further.

I think when something is that malformed and isn’t participating in the community besides P&R, it really isn’t part of the community.

“There’s no collusion! Told you!”

“But we’ve known for over a year, beyond any doubt, that there was collusion.”

“THAT DOESN’T COUNT. YOU DID THE COLLUSION!”

Again, this whole thing is like watching a neighborhood dog get infected with rabies. I wasn’t ever really a fan of Malathor, but at least he had his principles. His posts now are just a little sad and disturbing.

Also, John Solomon lol.

It’s because nothing gets the right sprung faster than liberal tears.

Oh good grief, I didn’t even look at who wrote the article. Well, I’m kind of glad I didn’t because the author hadn’t tainted my take on it.

It’s nuts that I just don’t even know where to begin and there’s absolutely no point in trying. Foreign governments may try to influence our elections, the crime here was we had the Trump campaign colluding with one. Throwing an article out there that says “hey, someone in Ukraine said they should investigate how the Manafort information got out” doesn’t even rise to whataboutism because it’s not even the same thing. It’s just dumb.

But again, there’s no point in even bringing any of it up, because rabies.

It just proves my theory that most Republicans are sad, angry people with no morals or prinicples. They do whatever The Party says, like so many terrible groups throughout history. This is why they like and admire the North Koreans, the Soviets, and you know… those other Very Fine People that keep popping up.

This thread pretty much nails the essential vacuousness of the ‘no evidence of collusion’ arguments.

Up until a couple years ago, North Koreans were top enemies and nuke fodder. They were the “Axis of Evil”, for crying out loud! Clinton and Obama were both criticized for any negotiation with them.

But as soon as Trump (literally) declares his love for Kim Jong Un, they’re suddenly our besties? This is what a cult looks like.

Glenn Greenwald does a victory lap thread.

I like how in that thread he also is singling out Democrats for a lack of gay rights in the recent past. You know, despite the legislation being brought forward by a Republican with only one Republican voting against, compared to 67 Democrats. But sure, it’s all on the Dems!

Greenwald is such a tool.

What does that have to do with anything he wrote about Trump and Russia?

It was somehow in response to someone asking him why he left the US.

I don’t understand what your point is.

That he’s a giant tool with a lot of bias and I have no idea why anyone pays attention to him.

So what did he say that you don’t agree with about the Mueller investigation?

No collusion! Witch Hunt!

Yeah… but it’s happened to so many. Got a forwarded chain email from a relative this morning describing how the caravans are bringing smallpox and leprosy.

I always wondered what it would be like to be a citizen of Germany in the 1930’s. Never expected to find out.

Sorry to disappoint you! I found the whole trump/russia thing laughable. Case in point.