Trump/Russia 2016 election investigation (continued, now with Ukraine!)

I mean, she probably didn’t really have the recording she was promising, but there’s no better way to make it look like she did than this.

She booked a flight with a layover in Moscow?

Good god. After the things she said, I can’t imagine she would do such a thing.

She was coming from a Thai jail, so she may not have been in charge of her own travel plans.

Good point

Unless of course, you had an relationship with Russia that involved doing things that would benefit Russia in which case hiding what was said makes perfect sense.

I do think that, unlike a lot of the previous bombshells which have all nudged public opinion, this particular story, about the destroying of the notes, has moved the needle significantly because it’s no longer a question of whether Trump has something to hide but rather, it’s a question of what specifically he is hiding.

Many things almost certainly, but also something specific in this case. And I think advise on how to respond to the reports of Jr’s Trump Tower meeting is probably the most likely answer in this particularly instance. That’s obviously just the tip of the iceberg but the story is still a big deal because no one can look at his behavior in this case and draw any other conclusion than that he is hiding something so that is mo longer really up for debate amongst anyone discussing this in good faith.

We are in compete agreement except for one thing. I’m just not sure that this story will move the soft Trump supporters much.

https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/1086101126188056577

Yep. Of course, the rule of law would still have to mean something in DC for this to stick, so time will tell. But for those who wanted a smoking gun for crime? Pretty sure this is it.

Heheh

Not sure why it isn’t showing the pic, but basically:

I don’t get the reference in the gif. What is he saying, “About to play dead?”

Come out to plaay

Perfect, thanks.