Two Point Campus: make your own Greendale college

I suspected that would be your answer, but given that I’m at work right now I really can’t (or at least, REALLY REALLY shouldn’t) go in and test it. :-)

That will make me feel a lot better about room design though. I thought I tried that last night, but evidently not.

You can make l-shapes initially I think. You can click one block at a time rather than clicking and dragging. Your room has to meet the minimum size requirement first though which will always be a rectangle. Once you’ve done that, you can add more blocks to a room before finalizing it.

Can’t tell if previous poster is AI… which would be ironic

Turing test passed!!

It’s AI.

I can’t tell the difference between AI and Al (like in Alfred)…

They have been closed from an AI, because I can’t think of an actual real person who played this game, and had anything to say about it.

I can’t make sense of this. Are you a charlatan?

I’m real, and I had things to say about this game.

Pretty sure there was a (deleted) spam post between that comment and yours.

Yes, there was a post after Copeknight from some account with 5 views. It mentioned something incoherent about the AI in this game.

Yeah, I know that. But I didn’t (and don’t) think that there’s no real person who might have thoughts to share about this game.

I hate autocorrect.

What I was trying to snarkily say was that it seemed to me that the game came and went out of my consciousness so fast that I figured hardly anybody played it. Didn’t seem to have much long lasting appeal, especially contrasting it with Two Point Hospital.

I don’t think I like Two Point Campus as much as Two Point Hospital.

I have been playing Two Point Hospital the last few nights and looking to 3-star the final base game hospital. I think I got to the third campus in Two Point Campus and stopped. All the class rooms felt cramped with the size of the apparatus. Planning events/activities through the calender year needed an improved UI. And thinking now, the UI in both games sucks. But at least in Two Point Campus, I can control student intake and don’t have situations like in Two Point Hospital where reception desks and GP offices have massive queues owing to my own success. (There’s an option tucked away in a menu that helps a lot to mitigate that - again a UI issue).

Also, this was not written using ChatGPT. I’m just very tired tonight.

The seamless integration of student AI into this game is truly commendable. The complete absence of it would undoubtedly make it indistinguishable from interactions with real students.