Two years later, I played The Crew 2 again. I have questions.

I like the new guy - he’s got spunk!

new-fake-off-01

Do these things get posted to a subreddit or something? I’m just confused as to how all these frothing fanboys manage to find their way here whenever Tom lightly pokes fun at their favorite vidya.

Never mind that, Chick we want answers! :p

One thing The Crew 2 has a MAJOR Problem with is Cars. Adding all these crappy cars( Not the One:1!!!) this game has the LEAST exciting and smallest car catalog outta forza horizon 4,NFS Heat Et cetera Ivory Tower wants to add all unnecessary special editions of the cars. For Example instead of adding a Pagani Huayra Special Edition ADD THE PAGANI HUAYRA BC!!! For Example, Here are some cars missing that should make Ivory Tower ashamed:

Aventador SVJ
McLaren 600LT
McLaren 720s
Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport
Lambo Sian
17 Viper ACR
Toyota Supra
Lambo Reventon
Lambo Sesto Elemento
Porsche 911 GT2RS
Porsche 959
Apollo IE
Gumpert Apollo S
Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye
Aston Martin DBS Superleggera
BMW M4 GTS
BMW i8
Chevrolet Corvette C8
Dodge SuperCharger Hellephant
Ferrari SF90 Stradule
Jeep Trackhawk
Lexus LFA!!!
McLaren 765lt
McLaren Senna and GTR
Nissan GTR Nismo

I have many more cars but it just makes me upset they’re adding trash ass beetle and van LIKE ADD SOME TRENDING CARS!!! I guess they don’t want to attract players

Yes?

See above.

Perhaps I’m naive, but I feel it’s the publisher’s responsibility to filter user-created content. Otherwise, we would be awash in penises and swastikas.

Hey, @Richard_Watkinson. while you’re here, would you consider supporting me on Patreon?

-Tom

giphy

Gotta keep that pimp hand strong.

Gotta admit I am astonished that there’s an Ubisoft game with a crappier open world than the previous game in the series. I thought if nothing else you could always count on Ubisoft to make each sequel at least 12% prettier than the last one.

This forum continues to desperately need a “like” button.

zbone, is that you

e: dang, that was supposed to be a reply to Watkinson

Penises always get a bad rap.

Oh please, most of the world’s problems are caused by penises.

Hahahaha OMG I love this article Tom!

If we are to believe the esteemed Mr. Watkinson, this is Tom sitting at his gaming computer:

I didn’t know the crew behind this did the new MS Flight Sim.

Wow, you’re right. I just knew them as the studio that did Fuel (which is why they caught Microsoft’s eye for Flight Sim, apparently). They’ve got quite the resume.

They also did the first “The Crew”, and the excellent “A Plague Tale: Innocence”.