Tyjenks

You report. I distort.

I would take wumpus over Tyjenks I have to admit.

:wink:

Give the man some credit, if he didn’t do his thing McCollough would be lead poster. Imagine a godless commie holding that precious title, surely we cannot allow that to happen?

Don’t ban him until I convince him I really do live in Paris! :)

DeanCo–

I voted for “just make him stop” because I would like to, but, alas, I cannot.

Cathcart beats up on Spoofy on a daily basis sources close the the situation say. His bitterness is understandable.

The fact that Kalle is more than a decade my junior amazes me more everyday. I wonder if I was more clever and wittier when I was younger, now my brain has been pummeled by “being out in the world” too long, and all I know is doodoo and dick jokes.

I thought Tyler’s contribution was all the spam. Am I reading this wrong? He is like the relative everyone has who insists on sending out ever lame joke or plea for help to all the people in the family. You might as well killfile your Uncle Joe.

Get my name right! And I don’t want the number one spot, as that’d make me a creepy forum posting obsessive.

Not that I have a shot, as Tyjenks is the Nolan Ryan to my Roger Clemens on strikeouts.

Will do.

What do I win?

It’s not over yet.

Please vote.

Witch way to Salem?

Tyjenks, why do you post so much?

Which one? They’re both West of where you are.

Now if I am contributing in some way (as the poll clearly shows), I cannot really be considered a spammer. And if I am, then anyone who posts stuff one person does not enjoy can be considered a spammer. Also, those that voted “please stop”, is that please stop contributing?

We can then conclude that once one vote was made stating that I was a contributor, all votes after that were inconsequential.

Riddle me this: How do we know you didn’t sign up 40 new accounts to vote “contributor” for yourself?

I don’t have time to do that. I am too busy posting spam.

Because “contributor” only has 24 votes. If Tyler signed up 40 new accounts, then he must have self-esteem issues, because 16 of them voted against him.

;)

Because “contributor” only has 24 votes. If Tyler signed up 40 new accounts, then he must have self-esteem issues, because 16 of them voted against him.

;)[/quote]

The other aliases could just be lying in wait to ambush the poll at a later date. Tyjenks is a diabolically tricky fellow.

Keep it 'comin.