Updated Xbox Live Gamertags

HUMBY50=HUMBY50

Lorini=Lorini

Test Drive Unlimited sometime this week…

Lorini

mine was never added to the list, so i’ll repost.

gamertag: delirium266

Gamertag = Outsyder

Always looking for some friendly UNO or Texas Holdem players. Or the occasional backwards compatable Halo2.

Ack, not sure how I missed it. Sorry!

Gamertag = PCG SimGuy

I just finished a 118-mile race around Oahu in TDU and boy are my arms tired.

Hey Andy, good to see you on here. How do you like TDU? I was surprised to learn that it is more of a sim-style than arcade racer. Frankly, that puts me off a bit because I don’t like racing games with fiddly, “realistic” controls.

It’s a pretty amazing game but the wow factor for me is the environment, not the car physics (which are merely okay). The previous Pitbull-designed Test Drive games were a joke (we gave TD6 an 11% in PCG back in 2000) but the switch to Eden Games (same studio that gave us NFS: Porsche Unleashed and V-Rally) was an inspired move on Atari’s part.

I’d say more but I’d best wait until my OXM review is in the can :-)

Tried adding you but it says tag doesn’t exist on XBL

That’s odd. I’ve had that Gamertag for years (with that exact spelling and use of upper/lower case letters). I’m using it now.

I was able to add Andy with no problems.

Finally picked up an Xbox 360. Can I hang out with the cool kids now?

Gamertag = Gladguy

Looking to build my list!

GrinR - GrinR (Matt Holmes)

Hey feel free to add me, BlueJackalope = BlueJackalope

Thanks!

I’m FaildRorschach. I play PDZ, DoA4, and Enchanted Arms.

Bumping, 'cuz I’m new to the party!

just running through list again, so add fulci zombi if you see an invite. If I dont add you, feel free to add me, I’m doing it slapdash from work.

CGW Jeff

Haven’t been able to spend much time on yet, but I’m gearing up! Feel free to add me.

Shit–guess I need to change that to GFW Jeff now, too, don’t I? That’s legacy from by XBox 1 days…

luckily you can change it right on the xbox. Unluckily, it will charge you 800 ms points.

CGW Jeff it is!