Virgin Queen Forum Game

Well huh. I had a very clear plan turn 1, and with each passing turn get less certain.

If you find it, can you check if mine is in the same box?

I do not have any diplomacy to conduct, I’m fine to continue when everyone else is ready

We’ll, nobody is replying to my diplomacy, so whatever :)

I would have replied, but you didn’t ask!

(Not that we have anything interesting to discuss anyhow. Sorry chap, we have no common interests)

All finished then? @CF_Kane

Sorry, my fault on the delay. I have one more discussion outstanding.

Paging @Tom_Mc. Check your PMs.

Hello All,

It’s been pretty crazy, sorry about that… Getting caught up here and will be watching the thread/PMs.

@Tom_Mc Let me know when you are ready and we can move forward.

I’m pretty much at the end of the announced deals. I am ready here.

I forgot to pull out the new royals.

There are two new men (Henry IV (Navarre) Protestant 3, Henry III (Anjou) French 3) and three new women (Elizabeth of Austria HRE 2, Anna of Austria HRE 2, and Marguerite de Valois French 3).

Okay. I think we are done. If @CraigM is done with his negotiations, he can feel free to announce.

I have an arrangement with @CF_Kane for some card considerations, but no formal deals as such.

No deals. @Panzeh

England offers the Protestants an alliance. @Juan_Raigada

France ends its war with the HRE. As part of the cease of hostilities, Henry of Anjou and Anna of Austria are betrothed.

Over to @Tom_Mc

PS: btw, suddenly vassal won’t open the logs. It says bad module data, but I am using the same module as always. Somebody knows what’s going on?

Confirming peace with France and Marriage of Henry and Anna.
Giving 4 mercs to Protestants and Marriage of William and Elizabeth.
@CF_Kane

Confirm Alliance with England and Marriage/Mercs with the HRE. The Ottomans and the Protestants also have something in the works, but no formal deal. I will put the Mercs in the Netherlands when it is my turn to Spring Deploy.

I believe there are no leaders to Ransom, so we move to declarations of war, starting with @CraigM.

Ok I believe that I understand correctly that to DOW Venice would require 1CP in cards, and would give Spain the option to intervene. Is that correct?