Visually awesome music videos (and other vids)

Haha, this is the forum equivalent of that final fight scene in The Chronicles of Riddick where the bad guy escapes from the one dude to end up in the exact position to receive a knife to the forehead from Riddick who was winding up for the stab the entire time.

“Flawless.”

Okay, it’s not like that at all.

Just give it a minute.

Made it 90 seconds, the visually awesome stuff went right over my head. Not sure if the music was the key or not, since I had to mute that crap it was so bad.

The key/joke is that he keeps getting kidnapped by ninjas and then rescued by a katana wielding Charlize Theron. Which mostly just makes me want to find some ninjas to piss off in the hope they’ll kidnap me.

I do find katana wielding Charlize Theron visually awesome, but gotta agree with Kerzain. Muting helps. a lot.

I recently saw this fantastic puppet stop-motion music video featuring a gang of monsters destroying a city in comedic fashion. Song is Reloaded, by Baskerville

Worth resurrecting this thread to share.

I just stumbled across this older video, it’s actually been re-purposed for an Apparat song as well it seems.

Late to the party, but who wouldn’t love Frontier Psychiatrist?

Or how about Christmas at David Lynch’s house?

These are pretty cool as well!

Justice - D.A.N.C.E

And while we’re at it, DVNO

Portishead - Only You

We just made one last month, have a looksie:

I never knew this existed for one of my favorite movies of the 80’s.

City of Crime

This isn’t an official music video but it’s pretty damn cool:

Awesome stop-motion fan video for Nick Cave - Up Jumped The Devil