I think Rainbow Six Extraction is the big release this week. It’s coming to Game Pass so not a big wallet threat for those with Game Pass. It feels like Ubisoft has been whiffing lately, so I’m pulling for them to have a success here. The other multiplatform game I noticed that’s coming out on every platform is Blackwind, which I’d never heard of, but I have to admit the trailer on Steam makes it looks cool. Maybe an action RPG like Ascent or Diablo or 40K: Martyr maybe?
- Blade Assault | PC
- Shadow Man Remastered | Switch
- Dobo’s House | Switch
- Racing Classics PRO: Drag Race & Real Speed | Switch
- Top Bike: Racing & Moto Drag | Switch
- Kubi Adventures | Switch
- River City Girls | PS5
- Nobody Saves The World | Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC
- Labyrinth Legend | Switch
- Drowning Cross | Switch
- Blacksmith Legends | PC
- Dysmantle | Xbox One
- Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S | Xbox One, PC
- Guild of Ascension | Switch
- Vivid Knight | Switch
- Alina of the Arena | PC, Mac
- Windjammers 2 | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Extraction | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC
- Dimension Tripper Neptune: TOP NEP | PC
- Blackwind | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Expeditions: Rome | PC
- RPGolf Legends | PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Demon Hunter | Switch
- Animal Revolt Battle Simulator | Switch
- Scrapnaut | Switch
- Nature | Switch
- Road Bustle |Switch
- Alien Destroyer | Switch
- Dragon Hills 2 | Switch
- Pyramid Quest | Switch
- Pixel Game Maker Series THUNDER STRIKER | Switch
- JankBrain | Switch
- Make The Burger | Switch
- Warno | PC
- Aquamarine | PC
- Pupperazzi | Xbox One, PC, Mac
- Trinoline Genesis | PC
- Startup Panic | PC
- Gravity Chase | Xbox One, PC
- The Company Man | Switch
- Merek’s Market | Switch
- Baby Storm | Switch
- Go Minimal | Switch
- Dungeons of Shalnor | Switch
- Kinduo | Switch
- Word Game | PC
- Strange Horticulture | PC
- Jack ‘n’ Heat | Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC
- Hammer Kid | Switch
I mean, there are more shop management/crafting games than ever these days, but most have left me flat. So, this is me getting excited for a couple days before early returns show it isn’t much better. :)
Blacksmith Legends is a RPG management strategy game. You inherit a small workshop from your parents with a dream to become a real legend in your profession. With all your family fortune you set out to: Craft the best items you ever imagined; Develop your estate and your workshop; Hire other professionals to tinker with your recipes; Create opportunities for greater riches by completing various quests that can get you on a darker (mischievous) or lighter (righteous) path on your way to creating the best Blacksmith Legends in the Kingdom!
This is the one that interests me.
The demo on Steam was pretty well polished. Interested as well.
I think I need this in my life right now.
Looking forward to Rainbow Six Extraction on Thursday. Expedition Rome looks great but holding off until I play through Vikings first. Alina also looks good.
Hitman 3 is coming to Steam and Gamepass on the 20th.
Also getting official VR support which is supposed to be very good.
Yeah, hopefully this one actually lets you focus on the management side rather than forcing you to do dungeon runs yourself. If I want to play a dungeon crawler I’ll play something that does only that, like Diablo or PoE or something. I basically want something like the Kairosoft version of this, where dungeon runs are entirely automated, but more complex on the economy side. Also not sure I like this being in 3D.
Agree with both of these points.
I’ve played through and finished Kairosoft’s Dungeon Village 3 times over the years. I want exactly that with slightly more complexity. Or something like Reccettear with minimal dungeoneering. I guess what I want is a combination of those two. Focus on one shop and then all the heroes come in a buy my beautiful wares.
I’m sure a new Pokemon game will be a wallet threat to some. Maybe the new Serious Sam game. Lots of games with strange names coming out this week. You’ll have to let me know if any of them look appealing. I guess I have to decide if the new Uncharted collection is something I want to get. I don’t plan to get a PS5 until the Pro, but for owners of Uncharted 4 or Lost Legacy (I own both), you can pay $10 for the PS5 upgrade, but only for the next week, I think? I’m not sure I want to reward that kind of a deadline.
- Hidden Deep | PC
- The Demon Lord Is New In Town | PC
- The Artful Escape | PS5, Switch
- Mortal Online 2 | PC
- Cannibal Cuisine | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One
- Reverie Knights Tactics | PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem | PC
- Elasto Mania Remastered | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch
- Cake Invaders | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch
- Summertime Madness | Xbox One
- Gav-Gav Odyssey | Xbox One, PC
- PopSlinger | Switch
- Froggy Crossing | Switch
- Vagnate | Switch
- Hotel Life: A Resort Simulator | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- S.W.A.N: Chernobyl Unexplored | Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One
- The Longest Road On Earth | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch
- Circuit Superstars | PS4
- Wanderer | PS4, PC
- COGEN: Sword of Rewind | PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2 | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC
- Gomoku Let’s Go | Switch
- Unforeseen Incidents | Switch
- Concordia: Digital Edition | Switch
- Crazy Athletics - Summer Sports and Games | Switch
- Serin Fate | Switch
- Pandemic Shooter | Switch
- Magi Trials | Switch
- Crush Crush | Switch
- Hidden Paws | Switch
- Deflector | PC
- Vagante | Xbox One
- Super Onion Boy 2 | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One
- Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection | PS5
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus | Switch
- Active Neurons - Puzzle Game | Xbox Series X/S
- Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth | Switch
- Don’t Be Afraid | Switch
- Circus Pocus | Switch
- Re: Turn 2 - Runaway | Switch
- Peace, Death! 2 | Switch
- Rogue Tower | PC
- Calturin | Xbox One
- Magic Pen Color Book | Switch
- Broken Blades | Switch
Whee, finally. Quality symphony of the night clone.
I did enjoy the Hidden Deep demo a while back…but I see it is releasing as early access.
This wasn’t on the list, but apparently came out today.
I’ve never heard of it.
Hold on to your wallets! Wallet threat level will be high this week for fans of Dying Light, as the sequel comes out this week. Other higher profile titles include Life is Stranger Remastered, which seems like a strange choice for a remaster treatment.
- Treasure Hunter Man 2 | Switch
- Dyna Bomb | Xbox One
- Life is Strange: Remastered Collection | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC
- Storyteller | Switch, PC
- Kharon’s Crypt - Even Death May Die | Switch
- GUNGUNGUN | Switch
- The Sealed Ampoule | PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- The Waylanders | PC
- Webbed | Xbox One, Switch
- Invert | Switch
- Yeah Yeah Beebiss II | Switch
- The Dead Tree of Racniuna | Switch
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment | Switch
- The Hundred Year Kingdom | Switch, PC
- 1CC Games Shump Collection | Switch
- Food Delivery Battle | Switch
- Draw A Stickman: Epic | Switch
- Super Shadow Break: Showdown! NINJA VS THE THREE KAIJUS | Switch
- Phlegethon | Switch
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC
- Croc’s World Construction Kit 2 | Xbox One, PC
- Ambition Record | Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC
- Maglam Road | PS4, Switch
- Frog Ball Rerolled | Switch
- Math Gym | Switch
- Mille and Molly | Switch
- #1 Crosswords Sudokus Bundle | Switch
- Alexio | Switch
- The Song Out Of Space | Switch
- Land of Screens | Switch
- Mania Fish | Switch
- Jumping Helix Ball | Switch
- Pirate’s Gold | Switch
Also, the opposite of a wallet threat, Dreamscraper comes to Game Pass this week:
Looking forward to that.
I’m intrigued by this one.
Yeah the demo was sweet, I think it was our parangon of good taste @geggis who pointed a bunch of us to it.
Oooo, it’s out in February! Thanks for the ping @Left_Empty (and the kind words). The demo was delightful and the visuals are just gorgeous!
The next 6 weeks is one of the most jam-packed AAA release schedules I can remember.