Yes, please! That looks promising.
Even that simple gif made my head hurt >_<
I’m not sure about wallet threats this week. Maybe Frogun? It’s a N64-era platformer, those always ping my interest. Turbo Golf Racing for some people, probably? Maybe Hard West 2?
- The Gallery (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- Frogun (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- The Mortuary Assistant (PC)
- South of the Circle (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- Turbo Golf Racing (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC)
- Hard West 2 (PC)
- Camp Canyonwood (PC)
- PlateUp (PC)
- Hindsight (PC, Switch, iOS)
- Kokoro Clover Season 1 (PC, Switch)
- Thunderbolt Collection (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
- Retreat To Enen (PC)
It’s time for Two Point Campus! It’s on game pass though, so wallet threat is low. It’s time for Farthest Frontier, the new city builder from Crate, but it’s only Early access, so wallet threat is low. Spider-Man Remastered comes to PC this week, that’s got to be a high wallet threat for some, I bet.
- Tyrant’s Blessing (PC)
- Farthest Frontier (PC) (Early Access)
- Two Point Campus (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
- Lost in Play (PC, Switch)
- Pulling No Punches (PC)
- Vanaris Tactics (PC)
- Book Quest (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Switch)
- Rumbleverse (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S)
- Arcade Paradise (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S)
- Cult of the Lamb (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered (PC)
- Voyage (PS5, Xbox Sseries X/S, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- Black Market of Bulletphilia ~ 100th Black Market (PC)
Really interested in this one - Grim Dawn made me a huge Crate fan, so of course I’ll check this out as soon as I can.
Intrigued by this one, but waiting for reviews.
Not a big wallet threat for me this week because I preordered it last week. :)
By the way, just wanted to add this is a MAJOR wallet threat for me:
It was announced during this weekend (in EVO) and dropped today, so I can understand why it wouldn’t be in that list.
Madden comes out this week. Probably a major wallet threat for people who buy Madden every year. I know a couple of people. None here at Qt3 though. The Kirby game this week seemed designed to induce cravings for cakes and other unhealthy snacks. It will result in a lower quality of life for a lot of people. That’s my prediction. Any other wallet threats for you this week?
- Fashion Police Squad (PC)
- Backpack Hero Early Access (PC)
- Rollerdrome (PC, PS4, PS5)
- Way of the Hunter (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S)
- Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince (PC, Switch)
- Tribes of Midgard (Xbox Series X/S, XBO, Switch)
- Regiments (PC)
- Kirby’s Dream Buffet (Switch)
- Robo Revenge Squad (Xbox One, Switch)
- Catizens (PC)
- Lost and Hound (PC)
- Thymesia (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
- Mutropolis (Switch)
- Cursed to Golf (PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
- RPG Time: The Legend of Wright (PS4, Switch, PC)
- The Ascent: Cyber Heist DLC (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, XBO)
- We Are OFK (PS4, PS5, Switch, PC)
- A Tale of Paper: Refolded (PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S)
- Madden 23 (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, XBO)
By the way, I’ve been trying to not spend money, for two releases, one of which is a week away now: Saints Row 2022 comes out next week.
RPG Time looks very, very, VERY intriguing. I’ll wait a bit on impressions though, as that game’s been so long in the cooker. That always worries me.
And I agree, that Kirby game just looks gross.
Regiments will also release tomorrow. Looking forward to this one.
The DLC for The Ascent is by far the biggest threat.
The latest official Touhou game hit yesterday and was my only wallet threat this week.
From the video on the steam page, it looks like the player doesn’t take damage from enemy bullets? A bullet-hell shooter played on god mode?
I think it’s more likely the player’s hitbox is much smaller than the model, which isn’t all that uncommon in shooters.
Dive cubed speaks the truth: the hitbox is actually the glowing dot in the middle of the player’s sprite.
Wow, that’s crazy. Now that I know, I can see it in the video that the glowing dot never gets hit. I never would have guessed that in a million years. It really looked like she was passing through bullets all the time.
That’s the point, to make it look good when players get through the curtain of bullets. It’s an acquired taste!
Wallet Threat Level unknown? I thought my wallet was under sever threat because I was for sure going to get the new Saints Row game this week. But it’s getting very poor reviews. Noooooo! Well, there’s a bunch of other games out this week.
- Midnight Fight Express (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Saints Row (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S)
- Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- Guild Wars 2 (PC)
- Islets (PC, Xbox One, Switch)
- A.V.A. Global (PC)
- I Was A Teenage Exocolonist (PC, PS4, PS5)
- Like No Other (PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
- SD Gundam Battle Alliance (PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, XBO, Switch)
- Train Life: A Railway Simulator (PC)
- F1 Manager 2022 (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PC)
- Pac-Man World Re-Pac (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
- Soul Hackers 2 (PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S)
- Overloop (PC)
- The Company Man (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S)
- Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection (PS4, Switch)
Apparently it’s new to Steam.
Yes, that’s interesting. I wonder how many sales a ten year old game can get on Steam just because it’s on steam now. Or is Guild Wars 2 free to play? In which case, I guess it should get a lot more eyeballs on steam.