Oh that’s the NES version that is being released everywhere lately. Nothing of interest, thanks!
OMG!!! Turmoil is out on Switch???
I have no idea what Turmoil or 95% of these are, but I check to be better protected. Against the threat.
What are the big ones coming in June? According to a random youtube video pushed to me:
June 2 - Valarant (PC)
June 5 - Command & Commander Remastered (PC) (includes Red Alert!)
June 6 - Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor ( PlayStation 4, Xbox One )
June 16 - Disintigration ( PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC )
June 16 - Desperados 3 ( PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC )
June 19 - The Last of Us II (PlayStation 4)
June 23 - Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom: Rehydrated ( PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC )
June 24 - Ninjala (Splatoon-like) ( Switch )
Even though I’m a huge fan of the original Last of Us, I think my wallet is safe in June, since I’m in no hurry to play a sequel given my massive PS4 backlog already.
I mentioned upthread, but I’m pretty much focused on Beyond Blue for this month, though I guess that’s not a big game. Maybe something else will surprise me.
This week has Command & Conquer Remastered! And some other stuff.
Monday, June 1
- Do Not Feed The Monkeys | Switch
- Star Runner | PC
- DeepSea | PC
- Box Voyage | PC
- HARTS ISLAND | PC
- Fear of The Dark | PC
- Space Simulation Toolkit | PC
- Apoc Runner | PC
Tuesday, June 2
- Liberated | Switch
- Valorant | PC
- Knight’s Maze | PC
Wednesday, June 3
- Awesome Pea | Xbox One
- Depth of Extinction | Xbox One
- Enchartress | PC
- Quest 4 Papa: Reloaded | PC
- Fareo: Shadowlands | PC
Thursday, June 4
- Tour de France 2020 | PS4, Xbox One
- Depth Of Extinction | Switch
- The TakeOver | Switch
- Swamp Castle | PC, Mac
- Elly’s Cake Cafe | PC
- Opening Up | PC
- Shadow Empire | PC (Matrix site only)
Friday, June 5
- Outbuddies DX| Xbox One
- The Outer Worlds | Switch
- Cyber Protocol | Xbox One, PC
- Strawberry Vinegar | Switch
- We Were Here Together | Xbox One
- Tcheo in the Castle of Lucio | Xbox One
- Rigid Force Redux | Xbox One, Switch
- Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics | Switch
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection | PC
- Knight Squad | Switch
- They Came From The Sky | Switch
- Bridge Strike | Switch
- Pinball Lockdown | Switch
- Ninja Scarf | PC
- The Vox: Tower Defense | PC
- Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal | PC, Mac
- Kharon’s Crypt - Even Death May Die | PC
- Burning Knight | PC, Mac
- Virus Blast | PC
Saturday, June 6
- Potata: Fairy Flower | Switch
- Super Holobunnies: Pause Cafe | Switch
- Paradox | PC
Sunday, June 7
- Autumn-Chess | PC
Don’t forget Shadow Empire! Releases today (June 4th). Looks like an intriguing game.
If only, ive been watching this one closely, and they havent released it yet, much less list the retail price… :0
The release date hasn’t changed as far as I know. It’s only 6 hours away now!
Wooo woop! A bright spot in an otherwise grim day…
Note I understood its only releasing today at matrixgames. Steam release will follow (all who buy at matrix will get a key though.) So don’t hit refresh on steam as you’ll be waiting forever :))
Did you use discount code ‘Wargamer20’ for a 20% discount?
EDIT: The manual is 349 pages! Take that, Dominions!
I tried to play it without reading it…oh boy was that a mistake. I mean i got a lot of it, but other things had me baffled. Now to read the manual. :) and nope… oops
Dang. I should have posted it earlier when I found it mentioned at the end of this review, which I was alerted to via my Twitter feed:
Yep I pulled the trigger in a hurry and missed the discount as well. If it is as good as I hope it is, I don’t mind ;)
I don’t know how this one slipped past me. Of all the IPs I thought were 40-years dead, Pong would have been at the top of the list. My first ever gaming console was a hand-me-down Pong machine from an uncle or something. It had like 6 or 8 Pong modes to choose from, and that seemed like it was just about they most they could (or would want to) do with the series. But, nope.
Tonight I discovered we now have Pong Quest (and it even has costumes).
Please be our guinea pig, I wouldn’t dare taking the jump (but I grabbed the Atari pack with sweet Major Havoc while I was at Atari’s)
That Pong Quest trailer looks very appealing. Pong was my first game as well. I remember we knew someone who had that machine, but it took over an hour to drive to their house because it was on the other side of the city. So I only got to play it a couple of times.
This week, there are games.
Monday, June 8
- Pixel Bombs | PC
- Cannonship | PC
- Heretic’s Lot: Prologue | PC
- Edge of Dreams | PC
- Cute Triplets | PC
Tuesday, June 9
- 1971 Project Helios | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Ys: Memories of Celceta | PS4
- Jump King | PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Project Warlock | PS4
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor | PS4, Xbox One
- HopBound | PC
- P.A.I.N.T | PC
- Pussy Puzzle | PC, Mac
- The Dark Eye: Book of Heroes | PC
Wednesday, June 10
- Demon’s Tier+ | Xbox One
- Gunbird 2 | PC
- Isle of Spirits | Xbox One, PC, Mac
- Firechief | PS4
- Firefighters - Airport Heroes | PS4
- Pity Pit | PS4
- Newton’s Cradle Puzzle Game | PC, Mac
- Drekirokr - Dusk of the Dragon | PC
Thursday, June 11
- Evan’s Remains | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac
- Project Warlock | Switch
- Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection | PC
- Beyond Blue | PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Samurai Shodown | PC
- Ancestors Legacy | Switch
- Depth of Extinction | PS4
- Glass Masquerade Double Pack | Switch
- Magazine Mogul | Switch
- Jumper Starman | PC
Friday, June 12
- Warborn | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Project Warlock | Xbox One
- Goosebumps: Dead Of Night | Xbox One, PC
- Zaccaria Pinball | PS4
- Super Soccer Blast | PS4
- House Flipper | Switch
- Pew Pew | Switch
- Half Dead | Switch
- Dots 8 | Switch
- Rogue Robots | Switch
- Super Toy Cars 2 | Switch
- Inops | PC
- NewCity | PC
- Warren The Warlock | PC
- ACT | PC
Saturday, June 13
- Whisper | PC
- Widgets and Gidgets | PC
There are strong rumors that June 13 will also include the release of Persona 4 Golden on Steam, just so you know. ;)
Uhh, come again?
I actually own this on PC (GOG). I should… I dunno… actually install and play it some time.
But then I read up and watched someone play it and two things stood out. #1 The guy had to manually mow the lawn and clean up the house, basically chores. And video games should be an escape from chores, not simulate them! This is the same reason I can’t play The Sims series.
And #2 I saw this screenshot and reflexively punched my monitor until it exploded.