Warcraft 3 is looking fine on modern widescreens

Title Warcraft 3 is looking fine on modern widescreens
Author Nick Diamon
Posted in News
When February 23, 2018

Blizzard is updating Warcraft 3. Patch 1.29 is being tested now, and once it's released to the general audience, the classic real-time strategy game will finally have widescreen support for modern resolutions..

Read the full article

Cool, I might have to reinstall. I loved that little tacked-on rpg they put in Warcraft III.

Grubby hosts one of my favorite streams on Twitch. He normally does Heroes of the Storm, but weekends are W3 ladder days.

One of the best parts of the weekend stream is the chat he has with the audience about what balance changes he’d make to the game and why.

Insert Shameless Plug: https://www.twitch.tv/followgrubby

I wonder what this will do for the Defense of the Ancients community.

Typo:
“blance pass”

It wasn’t on DVD was it? 3 1/2" floppies? I don’t think I have a drive anymore. Assuming I could find the discs.

I bought it on CD, I think. I can take a look later if you want.

No big deal. But thanks for the offer.

If you have the CD/Serial keys, I think you can register them on Battle.net to have a download version or something. Not entirely sure though.

That was definitely true in the past at least.

Yeah, you can register your paper keys to your battle.net account.
Also, I recommend going int your Nvidia or AMD control panel and setting this game to have like super anti-aliasing, and all the bells and whistles. Since it’s so old, that stuff doesn’t slow it down at all, and makes it look great!