Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr

I haven’t paid any attention to system rep. What kind of goodies do you get and how do you get them? Thanks.

Edit - Ran event missions twice with my level 7 Psyker and killed 167 rebels. Not a chance of getting to 5K. Might as well go back to regular missions since the server total is not even 15M. I don’t see any way that will get to 50M either.

Gun turrets are useless, as far as I can tell. The position it puts you in doesn’t allow you to aim at anything except targets right in front of you, and then only those targets that are like in your face close. You should be able to swing the the gun up and down, left and right enough to actually target stuff.

I agree - the turrets are quite useless. I guess they had to balance them being used against players as well? I hopped into it because it was my first multiplayer game and my assassin was next to useless next to psykers.

So I just read that Leman Russ is in the game and has to be killed?! Bad enough that we kill Space Marines so easily. It’s just ridiculous to think a human could kill a Primarch. I’m very surprised Games Workshop would condone that in the game.

Edit - Apparently it’s just a tank named Leman Russ? In that case, never mind.

If I recall, all tanks are of the Leman Russ name.

Yep!

Yeah, killing an actual Primarch…nope. The tank is freakin’ bad enough.

Whoever said the grenade launcher was good was so right. I can’t think of why I’d want any other ranged weapon for my Crusader. I go with a two-handed melee and the launcher, and it’s pretty funny.

I sadly haven’t played enough to get a grenade launcher yet. But your weapon combo is what I am aiming for.

I love my 2 handed axe.

FYI, I given everyone over level 10 a promotion in the cabal. Don’t know that it really means anything other than get to exercise power :)

Our cabal also leveled up, and in looking that selections, I accidentally chose the one that increased the size limit of our cabal. So we have five more slots now, so if anyone else wants to join, we have openings.

I intend to get feedback on the next cabal level up before choosing.

Will this be retroactive to us who have like 1 hour to play a week? :p

I will get to level 10 eventually!

the increased roster size probably isn’t a bad choice since we hit the limit anyway. Max with both upgrades is 30

So I just picked this up… Only played a little bit but am enjoying it. Can you guys invite me to the cabal? My username is Vesper6.

I’m looking forward to a wider selection of goods from the vendor!

Random question: Does this game support something similar to Steam cloud? I had to make an ‘account’ with Neocore, so I’m not sure if the data is attached to that account. But all I did was give it a username, not even a password. I go back and forth between two locations with different gaming PCs and would love to have my progression move with me.

It’s online so I think characters are all on their servers similar to an MMO

My worry is that when I started it up, it only asked for an account name. So when I install in location 2, I expect it to just say “account already in use,” unless it ties to my Steam account ID.

I will promote whenever you reach 10 if the Emperor deems you worthy.

I think I am going choose the where the vendor sells sets next.

Look upthread for the name. It is Quarter to Three in Latin. Send a request and I will add you. I seem unable to use the search properly due send invites.

Edit: We are Quartam_Ad_Tres, come on and join us!

Does anyone actually understand how the items are rated? I mean, you have stuff that is much lower level with much better actual stats, based on the numbers you can see, compared to stuff that is supposedly higher “quality,” but which has trash affixes. The whole thing seems totally inscrutable.

I have no idea. I’ve also replaced one piece with another and that had a +N rating but my power rating often goes up by some number other than N.