Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr

UC is off of, um, one of the systems. Can’t recall which, it’s at the bottom of the screen though!

I like the Warzone fixes

I was doing a Tarot mission today though and we had a power outage, one of those blips just long enough to reboot the machine and make me reset the clock on the microwave. Wasted 100 fate…ugh.

Also, I cannot find a relic warp rod at all.

Thanks for the UC guidance, and thanks for looking for the warp rod relic.

I don’t get the warzone battle tracker. It shows green checks next to the first three battles. So I completed battle 4 but when I went back to the warzone it does not have a green check next to it?! Battles all the way to #6 are unlocked so am I supposed to do that one next?

Edit - I also need a main implant relic and will trade for it. Thanks.

The console release was the same as PC, then July, now August. Yet my pre-order is unlocked and just fails to work. Now they are releasing DLC for the game in July according to what I posted.

May well be Microsoft causing some of these issues but it seems like amateur hour.

While I’ve said, and believe, that Neocore are making a good-faith effort here, and I enjoy the game mostly, it is really a CF in terms of roll-out and implementation. “Amateur hour” is a good description, though I mean no disrespect to the hard working folks at Neocore. But from a consumer perspective, yeah, this has screwed the pooch in many, many ways.

Part two of the warzone went live today. Feedback on Steam is a bit negative so far. I can’t even access the Starmap now. Clicking on it does nothing. Didn’t see anyone else reporting it, but I don’t think it’s me because my mouse works to click on the trader or astropath. Oh well, I have over 100 hours in the game and certainly had fun with it, but I’m probably done with it for at least a few months.

I feel the same way, I put near 70 hours into it, which is INSANE for me, but I’m done for a while.

Got my money’s worth already, yeah. My wife is still hooked, going up through the campaign with another character, but I find the post-story grind dreadful. Last time I tried a Warzone map I got my butt handed to me, in a way that wasn’t fun and simply seemed like a real screw. From comments today, it seems it has only gotten worse for Psykers, with warp heat spiking horribly (might be a bug according to one of the devs on Steam forums, but that makes me worry as well, about QA). And while I take negative Steam discussions with a grain of salt, there’s enough evidence so far over the past month that makes me believe Neocore simply has no clue what they are doing.

I haven’t had time to get back to this yet, and you people are quitting already. D:

So there is no decent end game I am guessing?

I think “seasons” are supposed to be the endgame but my understanding is that the first one of those is still months away. The warzone is supposed to tide us over until then but it has not been well received so far.

I would say, no, there is no good end game at this point. The developers seem to be caught somewhere between a Diablo and a Grim Dawn approach, with the benefits of neither and the drawbacks of both.

I’m actually back playing Grim Dawn for now and having a lot of fun with it.

Console release date officially August 23, 2018.

https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub/inquisitor-martyr-new-console-release-date-1

Also was the road map posted for future content?

https://neocoregames.com/en/roadmap

I saw the alert today that this is on sale (Steam). From reading this thread, it looks like the endgame still needs work, so I’ll keep waiting.

Also, from the post above mine, the console release might be worth waiting for too. I’ll keep my eye on reviews of the console version.

Console release will be right around the time I get back from vacation so that will help take the edge off getting back to work.

Looks like Season 1 just went live. Was not expecting that so soon.

New Features
New Inquisitorial Rank Cap: 70
New Item Level Cap: 60
Adjusted PR rating and greatly increased XP rewards of campaign maps
Adjustment from (200+PR)*2 to (200+PR)*3
Adjusted PR rating and greatly increased XP rewards of random maps
Adjustment from (500+PR/2)*Difficulty to (500+PR)*Difficulty
The Triglav Subsector is now open for Inquisitors! Players need to talk to Ragna on the Command bridge to start the Investigation that allows entry.
Minimum Mission Power Rating: 1100
New Enemy Faction: Drukhari Dark Eldar
New Investigations available
6 difficulty settings for Campaign Missions available
New Perks available (Rank-based)
5 New Tarot Cards available, unlockable by System Influence
Fixed Bugs
Fixed a bug with Modify where the PR of characters remained unchanged serverside
Fixed a bug where switching from the appearance panel, items were grayed out
Nurgle banners now disappear when their summoner is killed
Fixed a bug where Security Doors were untargetable via controller
Fixed the Survival Doctrine Warzone Skill
Fixed an unknown clue in Chapter 4 - Uther’s Tomb (not retroactive)
Fixed a bug with Modify where the enchant rows were shifted
Fixed the tooltip of There is Only War
Fixed the icon and tooltip of the Deflector buff
Fixed the tooltip of No Remorse
Controller bugfixes on the crafting pages
Fixed an exploit with the Tithe Collector Heroic Deed (it counted Credits received by mail)
Fixed the Adaptive Disposition Heroic Deed
Fixed the Custodian of the Lore Heroic Deed
Fixed the Psychic Might Heroic Deed
Fixed the Ultimate Focus Heroic Deed
Fixed the Champion of the Emperor Heroic Deed
Fixed buff display for Evasive Bionics
Fixed buff display for Red Thirst
Empyrean Armor’s duration is now properly depleted by channeled skills
Extermination beams now follow enemies
Fixed display for the “Hits Deal a Toxin Mark” effect
Fixed a typo in the “AoE damage on Kill” enchant - AoE occurs on kill, not on hit as the tooltip stated
Fixed Concussive Trauma mechanism and added display for it under the enemy HP bar
Numerous map fixes
Localization fixes
Co-Op
Fixed Warzone Hazards not working
Fixed a bug where insta-killed enemies became invisible instead of dying in the Warzone
Fixed a bug where displayed PR occassionally showed other party members’ PR
Players can now only accept missions if everyone is eligible
Fixed displayed HP values
Balance
Fusion has been changed: A fresh Relic item will now show 0% in the Fusion panel, unlocking its first new enchant at 50% and the second one at 100% Fusion level. The maximum Power Rating of a relic item will be based on item level, e.g. a level 30 Relic will have a lower PR than a level 40 one.
Tarot has been changed: Spawning a Tarot mission will now instantly begin the mission instead of spawning it somewhere on the Starmap, allowing for a larger variety of Tarot missions.

This is the first review I’ve found of the Xbox version -

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/warhammer-40000-inquisitor-martyr/review/

So load times are pretty bad, and lots of bugs. Think I’ll wait until a few patches are released.

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like they’ve had their hands full trying to fix the PC version and didn’t use the extra time to fix the Xbox edition.

So a big 2.0 update is coming next year, which looks pretty great, actually.

I was scared away from the game by the overall reaction in this thread. Hopefully they’ll bring it around. I also noticed they sell a version with a Season Pass, which is said to include multiple expansions.