Was doing so good, now in hospital - and back again

You’ve got this Jeff, see you more soon.

If those Cravers give you too much difficulty I’ll… uh… send someone else after them since I’ve not played ES2.

Get well soon my dude. The forum is a far brighter place when you’re active on it. And I’m not just saying it because your passionate defense of progressive politics warms my bleak, hopeless heart, either!

But seriously, take care, and if there’s anything us folks out here in Internetland can do to help, let us know.

And because a very wise friend of mine recently helped me see how even that offer can be a kinda of burden on someone in need, forcing them to use limited emotional resources to try to catalog what they lack, I’ll just say that if you or your wife can receive food type stuff to snack on while you heal up, I’d be happy to try to get something non-perishable and tasty into the mail soon!

Being sick sucks. Get well soon.

Yeah, it’s been very entertaining reading your posts over on the Battle Brothers thread and elsewhere so hope you’re better soon jp!

Get well Jeff. We’ll keep an eye on your base for ghost leviathans, but no promises we won’t poop ourselves.

More seriously though, rest up, get better, and bounce back.

Hope it’s a quick turnaround and you get back home soon!

I see what you did there, @arrendek .

And get better soon, @jpinard ! Those Cravers won’t defeat themselves, you know. ;)

Totally missed it. How sharp!
And txs for all the well wishes. @ArmandoPenblade could use your cooking skills in here :)

Got Influenza Type III Sat night and threw everything into chaos. So tired. need to go home soon, before I get sicker - ironic statement.

Hardly. Perfectly reasonable statement.

And now for something completely different:

What’s that gooie thing on your neck…

Home. Still sick, cleaning up with home IV’s, hopefully they finish the job. Feel like a walking biohazard.

Hope you’re back to 100% soon, Jeff. Please take care and make time for games and relaxation :)

I imagine that doesn’t feel as badass as it sounds.

I’m just glad he’s not feeling like Bioshock; just imagining this…

I’m glad that at least your in the comfort of your own home, and if they let you go home you must be improving. You’ll be leading a group of battle brothers in no time :-)

JP, you are a better man than I. More power to you, brother.

Feel better, man. We’re glad you’re home.

So I had to be re-admitted, and my wife had a fight with the nurse and I’m just really uncomfortable now. Granted he screwed up doing my port, forgot to prime it, and now it seems to have clotted off. He feels bad, she’s pissed, and I want to just go home.

I’m sorry to hear this jp. I hope you go back home soon.