Was doing so good, now in hospital - and back again

Some of you who know my past may have noticed I was prolifically posting over the past 2 months lol. This disease is funny that way. One night you’re a tree person in Endless Space 2 figuring out how you’re going deal with the Cravers - who I can’t seem to bribe to make peace no matter how much I throw at them, the next morning your lung springs a leak cause bacteria went just nuts overnight. I will blame this on the Cravers who might be still pissed I embarrassed their kind in my last game (and who I was thinking of when I went to sleep haha)

Glad I have my iPad so I don’t go crazy cause this room is kinda claustrophobic. If I disappear for a bit, it’s just the cycle of being sick. Thanks for letting me talk, and make sure to keep writing about your game experiences :).

And wow is that some awful grammar in this post.

Shitty!

Get better soon, Jeff. We’re all rooting for you.

Good luck. I hope you’re not haunted by the ghosts of your fallen Battle Brothers and you get better soon.

Hang in there, JP.

Get well soon!

Hahaha that’s great! I was just debating if it was too much to ask @robc04 to post some of his thoughts as he experiences the game the first time. Games like that and Subnautica, so fun to hear people going through their own discovery phase.

Feel better and get out of that damned hospital soon, Jeff!

Get well soon jp! The OO’ers are on your side too!

It was so cool to see you writing this much. Get out of that room quick!

Hope you heal up soon Jeff. Tell those doctors to get on that stat!

Not just any iPad… a PROFESSIONAL iPad. Like the god damn professional you are!

It’s such a dream too. So silky smooth!

Best of luck, and at least an iPad is a hell of a lot better than a moldy paperback and a three-year old copy of Reader’s Digest Condensed Books.

Hang in there. Based on the OP you seem in good spirits about it.

Get well soon. My prayers for you.

Sorry to hear you’re having troubles Jeff. You have my best wishes that you bounce back quickly.

I didn’t get a chance to play much today - I just did the very first campaign battle and equipped my guys. I need to head back to the first town and get my mission to hunt down the wuss who ran away. When I get to play more I’ll try to share what I think, but I’m sure it won’t be as entertaining as your write up.

Get well Jeff, your band of brothers need you!.

All the best, Jeff, get well and back home soon!

Looking forward to hearing many more stories from you, Jeff. Get better soon!

Get better soon!