Webcomics that may interest only me

I miss going to the library every weekend.

legend

Dammit :( Do not ignore the warning Randy included.

I remember back when S*P used to put some actual attempt into being funny, before it turned into the author’s mid-life crisis art therapy.

That’s tragic. I’ll never forget it for Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Meh. My response to Zylon’s response was a rolling of my eyes. I imagine writing “for a lesbian you suck a lot of cock” jokes would eventually get old and you’d want to branch out a little. The style/focus of the humor may have changed but its still there in the vast majority of the strips.

Ah. Well, you know, other than THAT ONE strip, I never really read it.

So… not missin’ much.

Meanwhile, Gunnerkrigg Court’s Wednesday update was stellar. Just about how I’m feeling right now, too…

Ah, but we have now read a couple of her children’s books: King Baby and The Princess and the Pony.

The latter is an absolute classic.

I don’t get it.

Yes, those are great, if getting hard to find. King Baby has made some great gifts to new or expectant parents. And I hope it won’t be long before Beaton’s next book comes out

The strip has been hinting/showing for a long time that Davan’s father was on the decline. The decline appears to have reached its inevitable conclusion.

I usually dislike reading unfinished comics, but I decided to make an exception with Kill Six Billion Demons. I love the art, and love syncretism going on, with mix of western and eastern influences.

Kate Beaton is coming out with a book in Fall 2022. It’s autobiographical and she had previously published elements of it on her Tumblr page. She’d mentioned it on Hark, A Vagrant! but it is certainly a different project. Ducks: Two Years On The Oil Sands.

https://drawnandquarterly.com/blog/2021/09/ducks-two-years-oil-sands-kate-beaton

So… most of them?

Most of webcomics, yes.

dude at least give us a link

Awesome. I never realized what a joy it would be to have a daughter who could appreciate her children’s books.

Somehow I stumbled across this and it is very amusing. Not sure if a WebToon is a Webcomic or what?