Welcome to the Warzone party, pal

Title Welcome to the Warzone party, pal
Author Nick Diamon
Posted in News
When May 18, 2021

John McClane and John Rambo are coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War's Warzone mode and they're bringing special additions to the map. Yes, that's Nakatomi Plaza in the screenshot above..

Read the full article

So it’s Fortnite for washed up action movie franchises for slightly older teens?

Oh man, I have been called a “slightly older teen” is decades! Thanks, @rei!

Not that I’d play a Die Hard tie-in from Activision. But if it were from any other publisher, I would totally be interested in a Die Hard tie-in.

-Tom

Your trucker hat is on backwards, fellow kid.

So for anyone wondering how they can do this, the rumor is that the current map is essentially an acid trip/drug induced messed up world that exists only in Adler’s head. If that turns out to be the case when this is all done, well, good goddamn job Raven.

Lore, lol

I see Stallone in that trailer but where’s Bruce Willis?

Eh… I appreciate an attempt at explaining all the zombies and the reset to the past. :)

Trust me, you don’t want to know.

-Tom

Jesus Christ, he’s been busy.

showmethemoney.gif

Why do you hurt me

Cool, I’d love to check out some Die Hard stuff.

So what’s this part of the game about? I’m assuming a shooter thingy?

It won’t let me watch the trailer without making a youtube account.

I used to play COD MW series for the (batshit crazy in hindsight) story/campaign mode.

The current one is pretty batshit crazy, and it’s great!

I always thought it was “Welcome to the party, Powell.”

He didn’t know Powell’s name at that point.

John Suits has been a Director/Producer on multiple broadcast commercials and branded content films for clients including the NBA and WNBA, Microsoft, Pepsi, Buffalo Wild Wings, State Farm, Dove, Goodyear, Ruffles, The UPS Store, and AT&T. In 2019, Suits launched his production company, Natural Selection. He recently directed the DieHard Is Back commercial with Bruce Willis for Advance Auto Parts.

In the film world, Suits recently completed his latest directorial effort, BREACH (starring Bruce Willis and Thomas Jane). He also directed the 2019 theatrical release 3022 (starring Omar Epps, Kate Walsh, Angus Macfadyen, and Miranda Cosgrove). 3022 just spent multiple weeks in the top ten most watched movies on Netflix.