What are some of the best Gamertag names you've seen?

My brother’s recommendation from Xbox Live was ImagelessBean.

I’ve yet to hear anyone on live get it right. The best facsimile was “Imagine Bean”.

Well played.

Back in my q2 days a friend of mine got the borg clan skins (I have no idea why) and liked to have his name borg style… and it became a friend meme

I have long since forgotten what his spin was, but I became Aim_Is_Futile and later my fella became Dodge_Is_Pointless

Adree1

I remember running through a tower in Planetside and seeing a bunch of guys named Cap’n Crunch, Count Chocula, BooBerry, Lucky Charms, etc. All members of “The Cereal Killers” outfit, naturally.

Back in the day, I used “Don’t shoot I’m on your team”.

They still shot.

Apocalypstick

I was always fond of “Communst Beach Party”.

NOT_A_VIRUS.exe

saw this today ‘UpsetSleepybear’

Well, I didn’t want to vote for myself but I get a lot of compliments on mine: PantiChrist.

PantiChrist that’s good

Not sure if exhaustive, in this case, means that it was tiring or that it was complete. In either case, having participated in this research, I will disagree that it has been “exhaustive”. lol

My Dixie Wrecked

&

Sofa King We Todd Did

Serrated Head Juicer

(from Myth)

I think “Meaty Ochre” has the best tag on my friends list anyway.

Team or individual names on Guitar Hero nights down at the bar were worth a chuckle: Gin & Sonic, Dave Mustard Stain, the Chinese Democrat, Matthew Bittersweet, Goliath Serum, Tom Chick’s Beret, The Hang-Tens, The Ding-Gratz, and Kurt Cobain In Nirvana.

I usually went as Streptoraucous (or StreptoRAWKus).

Saw this one before he had to change it: Mike Litrous

Rats in 3D

A LAB SOMEWHERE IN GERMANY

edit: there was a steam thread about this a while ago and they eventually agreed that “Three Shirtless Men” was the best name someone had

Meat Machine. Particularly poignant in a GoW2 session where he was literally a machine just making meat out of people.

I used to head a local pubquiz with around 100 participants every second week - I started out giving prices for names and illustrations on the answer (because some participants loved coming even though they never stood a chance on the actual questions). This gave some great - and dirty - puns and brilliant groupnames. I’d imagine that peoples Rock Band names would spawn the same.

One particular and quite tiresome name was “And in second place…” (who never placed second)