What are some of the best Gamertag names you've seen?

I’ve been playing a lot online lately and keep seeing some awesome, hilarious and downright dirty screen names. I was just curious what’s the best, worst and funniest name you’ve seen online.

Sandwich Protector

Dora the Destroya
(my son and I got a giggle out of that, at least.)

SweetDaddyPeach

Two that will live forever were:

• Chewmungadunga

and

• The Mexican Choncho

A friend of mine and I decided that for the entirety of an afternoon spent on HALO 3, we were going to follow these guys into any match they joined because anyone with names like those had to be AWESOME.

“Dancin Ted Danson”

xX420rulezXx

Actually, I really like my old Roommate’s

“Taste the Rambo”

Haught Karl.

Steve “Steve” McClosky got a chuckle out of me.

Mike Oxwollen

i’mnotgaybut20bucksis20bucks

My fave was from one of the older shooters where you could have a name longer than six characters. It was “Influence of the Mongols on Chinese history”.

I loved that guy :)

Back in 2002, I used to play MechAssault then later Rainbow Six on Live with the infamous “Dr Kock.” Eventually MS forced a name change but he became “KockHollywood.” And now he’s settled on “xDRxKOCKx”…I’m just amazed that he was never banned outright.

FranklyMyDear

and

sixsicksheep

I played a few games of Phantom Dust back in the day with a guy who’s gamer tag was Sho’Nuff. He was shocked that someone got the reference (Barry Gordon’s The Last Dragon) and we had a great time shouting ‘Who’s the baddest’ ‘who’s the meanest’ whenever we got a hit in on the other team, who was completely mystified. Good times. I love that game.

My brother is Rescuetoast. I always dig that.

Playing Jedi Academy I always went by Scooby Dooku.

So after all this exhaustive research, we’ve learned conclusively that the coolest gamertag is… someone else’s.
Brilliant.

Not an Xbox Live gamertag (as far as I know), but I wonder what ever happened to The Mighty Beach House Tikki God? I haven’t run into that guy in years. He had one of the best handles I’ve run into anywhere on the Internets, and did a great job of portraying whatever the hell a mighty beach house tikki (yes, two Ks) god is.

That’s fantastic Omniscia, I haven’t thought about the Mighty Beach House Tiki God in years but he always cracked me up every time he was on. ‘I am the Mighty Beach House Tiki God! Look upon my works and despair, mortals! Up next, beach house dance party.’

I remember the first time I signed up for Xbox Live years ago, I so desperately wanted the gamertag ‘Amazing Sea Monkey!’ Yes, with the exclamation mark. But it was not to be – no idea if it was taken or if the system just didn’t care for my choice, but one of the recommendations that Live popped back with was Wrathful Tick, which so amused me that I went with it, until I canceled the service. Oh well.