What Games Are You Looking Forward To In 2020?

Delayed till March 11th.

Just Cyberpunk 2077.

Kerbal Space Program 2! The game I’m most excited about.
Crusader Kings 3
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Cyberpunk 2077
Alliance of the Sacred Suns

I almost never know in advance what I’m going to end up loving from a given year’s selection of games. I look forward to finding out, though.

In order:

• Cyberpunk
  • Bloodlines II
  • Mount and Blade II
  • Distant World II/ Crusader Kings III (but these two only make the list if the UI scales for aging eyes at 1440p)

I am also keeping an eye on several MMO’s (Amazon’s New World, Pantheon, Crowfall and Camelot Unchained), but they’re all “wait and see” games for me.

I just discovered somewhere upthread that Evil Genius 2 is going to be a thing? That definitely intrigues me.

Cyperpunk 2077
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines II
Baldur’s Gate 3

These are the big ones that have me excited. The remake of Warcraft 3 interests me, and there are certainly other maybes, but these would have to be universally hated out of the gate to turn me off of them – and maybe not even then.

The next Assassin’s Creed sounds interesting. I hope it exploits the next console gen and has a map the size of Earth.

It’ll still have a question mark or task every 5 feet. :)

Mainly these:
Baldurs Gate 3
Desperados 3
Cyberpunk

Keeping an open mind about these:
Ghost of Tsushima
Watch Dogs Infinite
Wasteland 3
Bloodlines 2
12 Minutes
Everwild

Lastly I suspect the Marvels Avengers game will be crap, but if its anything like the recent Spiderman game, I’m up for it!

Watch Dogs Infinite is the rumoured Watchdogs/Halo crossover I hope :)

This is one instance in which I’m looking forward to Watchdogs Infinite less than I am both Watch Dogs Legion and Halo Infinite.

I think people are being a little crazy thinking Baldur’s Gate 3 is coming out this year. I thought the Divinity studio just announced last year that they’ll start making it? Don’t you want to give them at least two years to finish a project of that scope? Preferrably 3 years? I know Obsidian did Fallout New Vegas and KOTOR 2 in only a year, but not every studio can work at that breakneck speed.

Delayed to 2021 or later.

For awhile it seemed the first quarter of 2020 was super jam packed, but looking at upcoming releases, a lot of stuff got delayed further into the year.

Are you sure? I’ve read rumors of a delay to “Fiscal Year 2021,” but that could still mean mid-2020.

Yep I’m sure.

So that’s why you’re holding on like a champ ! :P

My big one I’m waiting for is The Last of Us 2

Other biggies are:
DOOM Eternal
Cyberpunk 2077
Dying Light 2

Potentials
Hollow Knight: Silksong
Godfall
Age of Empires 4
Desperados 3
The Settlers
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Baldurs Gate 3

ehhh, maybe
Crusader Kings 3
Distant World II

It got delayed… and they’re no longer giving any firm release date, other than ‘more details to share in the coming months’!

I remembered it was delayed, but I didn’t remember if it still may hit 2020. Either way I’m OK - still tons to play.

Really hoping this will see the light of day soon… Seems to have run into some trouble when it got delayed at the end of last year. The communication from the studio was really minimal throughout the year, so I’m actually a bit worried this is not going to be ready soon / or be a flop.