What have you played in the weekend?

More Tyranny. Hate the inventory, love the rest.

I somehow managed to miss the memo that our office is closed today for the holiday. And it is a rainy day in Southern Maine, so nothing to do but play games guilt free.
giphy

Picked Observation up blind on the Epic sale and played about four hours last night. It’s an adventure/puzzle game where you play as the broken AI helper on a space station after some unknown incident that has damaged the ship. I’m into it but occasionally I’ll get stuck on a puzzle or not know what to click on next and the game is perfectly content to wait while I go in circles for 10 minutes and then realize the answer was the big flashing button that was right next to me the whole time. Still, the story is really working for me and it’s super creepy at times so I’ll stick with it.

Just recently picked up Stardew for PC and played a good bit of it earlier in the week. Then @lordkosc told me I have to fish and I haven’t played it in two days. So I guess I’ll go fishing this weekend. I suppose I do want to make the little blobby guys in the Community Center happy.

A long weekend for me, but not a ton of time for gaming. For Space Game Junkie, this came out of early access today, so I’m excited to cover this:

Not sure if I’ll be able to do anything further for SGJ, since I’m low on energy at the moment, but I’ll also try to fit in some:

For myself, I hope to get some time with:

Overall, should be a fun weekend!

(Followed by, like, 60 different games)

disbelief

I’d like to play WoW Classic. All the talk and streamers is getting me pumped for it. I WANT TO GO HOME AND AGAIN AND RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS!

I might play some Diablo 3. We are working a half day today. Two hours to go…

Gonna stress my video card this weekend for sure.

Plan to play some Graveyard Keeper, Antihero, and finish up the last 2 cases I have remaining in The Darkside Detective.

The nice thing about many of those games, especially Siralim and Beast Agenda, is that they can be played in very short sessions for a mission or a quest. RGO allows you to pretty much save and quit anywhere, and Rage 2 pretty much does as well, so these are all gonna be great for the short spurts of time I’ll have this weekend. Sir.

He plays more games in a slow weekend than I do in a year.

Not hyperbole either. I think I played 3 games all of the last year.

Its easy to play lots of games, hell I have over 70 installed on my PC right now. The real challenge is to finish a game.

Yeah, I play a lot of games. I don’t FINISH a lot of games.

All true, but I also picked this up in the GMG sale:

I shall richly enjoying killing Geralt over and over again.

I should have added Diablo 3 to my list. I’m currently working on Conquerer for the season journey, and should be able to knock it out pretty easily at this point. I started with a character named after my oldest daughter, which upset my younger daughter. So I ended up with another character as well named after her, and now it I feel obligated to keep them up with each other power wise. The Legacy of Nightmares season bonus seems to have made things pretty crazy. I have complete sets now for the wizard and crusader and I’m just working on getting better drops and supporting pieces for the builds, while running powerful LoN builds.

Ooooooh, fantastic pick. I love that game. Geralt is a pretty good beginner character choice, too.

Can I join your club? I have about 100 games installed and I play a lot of them, but I finish so few.

Welcome to the Gaming ADHD Club! Squirrel! runs off chasing squirrel

We should make a thread where we can post what game we actually finished. I think I finished like 5 games so far this year. D:

It’s actually EGADS! Extreme Gaming Attention Deficit Syndrome. When your friends and family plan an intervention after looking at your backlog.

Love it.