What have you played in the weekend?

I have dragged myself away from Path of Exile a bit, and am also playing A Plague Tale: Innocence thru the XBox PC Game Pass or whatever it’s called.

I’ve already stopped after about 5 hours 😀

Oh God. I barely lasted one.

So not worth trying at all? I sorta liked Space Run, but gave up after a few hours of that once waves got too hard. :P

I preferred the first one. It wasn’t all grindy as far as I remember. I don’t think there is any real reason to play the second, unless you enjoy the grind.

I see what you did there. Nice.

Yeah, the perspective is a bit on the exaggerated side.

Nono, they have gigantic fingers and breast (ah, and ears), that they traded for their nose. It’s a very peculiar take on the Amazon (“mazos” obviously means “nose” in Korean).

(anyways sorry for the distraction/tangent, please proceed with playing whatever it is you are playing this weekend–I like sexy fantasy art as much as the next person but the weird down’s syndrome-childlike-faces of the Korean designs (like with Black Desert Online) of the past decade are disturbing)

Played a completely fair match with not cheating whatsoever for CoD: Modern Warfare today.

My team of 3/6 vs the other team with 8/6 players. The sad things is that at the rate we were destroying them they wouldn’t have had a chance in a balanced match.

So what exactly do you get and what does it mean to get “Early Access” games?

I fired up and played Orcs Must Die 2 for an embarrassing number of hours today. I can’t get 5 skulls on this particular level to save my life. I stop all the orcs but in nowhere near par time.

Ugh @rei those are godawful. Sorry to ick your yumm but gakh.

I think they’re awful!

That’s super weird. PC I presume? How do you hack the player count?

I finally did it! I think I completed the first chapter of Van Helsing, the ARPG. I think I did at least.

As you might know, the Final Cut takes all three games, and put them together. It felt like I beat the end boss of the first game because suddenly a new character appeared and a new Villain was introduced.

Anyway, I am aiming to beat this game! I complete so few games before something else at my attention, so wish me luck!

Temtem. My guess is this ends up my GOTY for 2020. Never played a Pokemon before, but I really like this one.

Still going hard in a Dwarf ME campaign in Total War Warhammer II. I might get the Shadow and Blade DLC and start a dark elf campaign.

Still playing, and mostly enjoying, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, for all that I still think Origins was the better game both in writing and construction.

Deity Empires all the way.

Although I did pick up some extra content for The Division 2 on special so I may have a look at that for the first time in a long time.