What have you played in the weekend?

Aye, I figured that out, and actually bought the alpha. After doing this though, I found out it can take up a week to get ones key? Thats pretty misleading marketing right there.

One week?! NOOOOO.

More of the Division this weekend I’m sure. But the big game of the weekend is the start of my family D&D 5e campaign! Kids and my wife are all excited, new characters rolled up with new dice. I’ve written up a homebrew campaign to run for them. Keeping my fingers crossed that everyone has fun.

Offworld Trading Company and more XCOM2.

Its VR weekend. My son & I are gonna have an Oculus binge session. Euro Truck, Elite D, just about every game we own that supports it. We are going in!

BG2:EE! Love me some old school D&D. I went evil, though, and I kinda regret it. Tempted to start over with a good party.

That sounds awesome. I hope I’ll play D&D 5e with my kid someday. :)

I’m jealous, that sounds amazing. :)

Hitman these days, as I plan to be finished with the second episode when Battleborn releases.

24/7 Stardew Valley

Was figuring I’d play Diablo 3, but since the season had ended I was swamped with gear and stuff… and didn’t really feel like playing. Guess i’ll wait for S6 to start and level yet another Monk :)

So… guess it will be WARFRAME! and GalCiv3!
The Division is dead…

Edit: WAAAAT SEASON STARTED NOW?!?..

I’ve played the first Mass Effect before, but not 2 or 3. So I’m replaying the first one now, with the intention of taking this character through the other two.

Well, Apparently Im going to be playing quite a lot of Elder Scrolls : Legends, and man that is fun, and great, and so awesome since all the cards have familiar faces. Loving it!

I might play the first ME this weekend, too. I played 2 and 3, never finished the first. I originally played ME on the 360, this time I’ll play the PC version, hoping the elevator ride will be faster.

They aren’t faster by default, as the ride time doesn’t seem to be directly connected to the loading time. However, I’m using this mod to speed them up, and it’s awesome.

While I’m saying goodbye to matzoh for another year I’ll be saying hello to some more Dark Souls 3.

I would like to add an addendum to my previous statement. I will also be playing lots of Splatoon.

Fun little game, but didn’t take me the whole 10 hours to determine it suffers from the same problem I run into w/most MP games these days, unbalanced teams.

Alas, I still miss the days of LMCTF and RtCW, odd that something as simple as an auto balancing script, something that existed so long ago, escapes the design of modern MP FPS games.

Oh nice! Thanks!

League of Legends. I want to try reworked Taric and look fabulous while smacking down the enemy:
https://youtu.be/Y91qo99osLI

Wendelius