What have you played in the weekend?

League of Legends.

I want to try reworked Taric and look fabulous while smacking down the enemy.

Strange to me how, as someone who doesn’t like multiplayer in general, I just can’t stop playing that game.

Wendelius

Order of Battle: Pacific

I’m pretty sure Dark Souls 3 will continue to devour all of my gaming time for a bit. I had several games on my plate (Stardew Valley, Day of the Tentacle, Shovel Knight, and the original Dark Souls) but this is pretty much the only thing I’ve played since release.

I’m knee deep in rad-roaches and mole-rats currently :) After a bit of a break due to work and real life, it is good to be back in Fallout 3, my specially modded version that is.

I’ve decided i pretty much hate the GECK (much less stable and prone to messing stuff up vs TESConstruction Set (Morrowind+Oblivion)) so have been working out how to do stuff in FO3Edit and FOMM as much as possible. Tweak stuff, add little things here and there kind of stuff, and those tools do the job well.

I probably will have to use the GECK for any serious mod creation (like i would love to make the world more radioactive in general, need to check out half-life of nuclear material vs the 200 odd years after the war the game is set in), but so far modded Fallout 3 has that special something i’m looking for.

And another game of CKII, that started organically a couple of weeks back after months of neglect.

I’m finally playing Witcher (no, not 3 - the original), with the intent of actually finishing a game for once. I’m so ADHD when it comes to gaming that I rarely can complete an RPG. Yet heck if I’m going to dive straight into Witcher 3 when I have a perfectly good 1 and 2 sitting in Steam.

I tried to go through FO3, and made decent progress with a nicely modded setup via the STEP forums, but apparently I bounce off the setting a bit. Or at least I think that’s why I struggled to continue. So Witcher it is.

Yay weekend! :) Much lighter weekend for me this weekend, thank goodness. For the blog, I plan to hit both:

and

For full weekly series, as well as previews of:

At the very least.

For myself, I hope to spend more time with:

Should be a good weekend. :)

Only one game will grace my PC screen this weekend. I hope to finish up the last 2 story missions, then play as much PvP as my body allows. (Posted a picture because BRubin started it.)

In my case, I hope to play a good bit of Dark Souls 3 and Guild Wars 2 (and hopefully a good bit of Bayonetta 2 as well). I might also play a bit of Offworld Trading Company, Star Ruler 2, Space Run, and X Rebirth. And perhaps a bit of Dishonored.

Well, that’s what I’d like. This will be a busy weekend, so I doubt I’ll play much. We’ll see.

Dark Souls again. Yay!

Also in the daily rotation now: Don’t Starve, potentially Mad Max and our ever present returning champion DiRT Rally.

Some cleanup in Ratchet & Clank – really enjoyed it and only a few trophies from making it my first platinum, so why not? Hopefully I’ll have time to properly jump into Offworld Trading Company after that.

Brian, it is actually pretty great now after the 4.0 patch and the Home of Light expansion. I’m having a lot of fun. I know it’s not your thing, but I’m enjoying it quite a bit.

I actually need to play it more, because there is something intriguing going on there.

Some Kerbal Space Program, probably some DCS: World, and some Vietnam '65.

Offworld Trading Company, Ashes of the Singularity, Diablo 3, Battleborn, and Battlefield 4.

I’m hesitant to start anything new with Stellaris coming out on Monday, so I’ll probably do some more of my 2nd Dark Souls 3 play through. I’ve also been playing in a Rocket League league against the AI and it’s pretty fun. Maybe a bit of Offworld Trading Company too.

I’ll be playing some Diablo 3, hopefully some Offworld Trading Company, and just perhaps a bit of Don’t Starve (it hasn’t clicked with me yet, unfortunately). Just killing time until Stellaris launches, to be honest.

Probably the same thing I’ve been playing for the last three weeks or so: 7 Days to Die.

And probably some of that monster Star Wars package I picked up over at GoG. Old-school it with Dark Forces, or something.