What have you played in the weekend?

Too early to know. Probably Warframe, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, and something else.

Well I did exactly what I set out to do.

I played Attila Total War. Part of the prologue campaign. Then I got to the point where the Huns cam in force.

That was not good.

That’s funny. All throughout the sale I kept looking at the store and then my library and realizing I had a pile of awesome stuff I have barely or never touched. It saved me a lot of money.

Most of us had a long holiday weekend so we’re still discussing last weekend’s games!

Oh right! I apologize. Carry on. :)

I shot a bunch of people in Battlefield 1, and am developing into quite the murderous medic.

Then I shot a bunch of Nazis in the face in Sniper Elite 4. I was fantasizing I was in some fantastic Trump rally being held in 1940’s Italy. I mean, I’d still be shooting fascists.

Not gonna have a lot of time to game this weekend. For the blog I’m finally gonna dive into:

Aurora 4X

Which will be hilarious, assuredly, because even after reading the wiki, I’ve NO idea what I’m doing.

I’ll likely also spend some time in:

LOGistICAL’s Hawaii DLC

Gaming time will be less and less in the coming weeks as well, so…yay…

Dead Exit, which becomes both interesting and challenging when playing on Hard or above. Also the latest build of Battlestar Galactica Deadlock and will see how poorly I handle Bull Run in Ultimate General Civil War

I’m in the middle of my first run at Battle Brothers, which is, so far, not murdering me that badly.

I’ll probably also be playing Warframe and maybe some DCS or Falcon 4.

Warframe, Mass Effect: Andromeda, and The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter. Maybe a bit of something else like God Eater 2 or Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls. We’ll see.

My jealousy of you, it knows no end.

This might help. You only need maybe 16 hours to watch all of it :)

Oh god no, I don’t have that kind of time, and I think it’ll be more entertaining if I go in mostly blind.

I hope to play the campaign for Sniper Elite 4 in two player co-op mode. We’ve decided to play 2 snipers instead of a sniper and spotter for this first attempt.

[EDIT] I find myself almost buying Endless Space 2, but then I hesitate and wonder if maybe it needs more patches. Indecisive on this one, but regularly tempted.

I’ll be playing a basic game of High Frontier (the board game; not the shitty looking citybuilder). After 4 hours or so we’ll hopefully have finished the basic game, and will immediately follow it up with a full game.

Also, WTF has happened with the High Frontier rules? I swear the rulebook used to be 30 pages when first released. Now the living rules are 200 pages.

Other than that, the hunt for my first chicken dinner continues in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.

Dishonored 2, gonna finish it, I just know it!

I’ll be playing a ton of Sir @garin s excellent Monsters Den: Godfall - IF I can get the dlc to work! That, and some Titanfall 2

I’ll be noodling around in various recently acquired steam sale items, or more likely gazing mournfully at each in succession as I fail to decide which to play.

Beyond that I think I’m going to kill some colonists in Rimworld, and chip more away from the Breath of the Wild. And probably crack a few headshots in Sniper Elite 4 at some point.

Diablo 3. I want to finish Act 3 and maybe Act 4 this weekend. It’s an ambitious goal. And if I manage to do it? Act 5 for the first time!

I also want to do the weekly challenges in Dirt 4 this weekend.

And if I can sneak it in, I want to continue Ratchet & Clank.

This weekend I’m playing take the kids camping! So I guess I get a little break from technology. Fritter away some of your gaming time for me, good folk of the forum.