What have you played in the weekend?

Are you using a controller like rhamorim? I need to try this with a controller.

Yes I am. It’s breathed new life into the game. Every character plays differently now. Better in most cases. Better on my hand than click click click. And just feels better and more satisfying to move and evade enemy attacks.

It seems that the lovely people in the Subnautica thread have convinced me to dive in.

I’m going again at Eldritch Horror again solo. First game the world ended, second game all of my guys bled to death due to a worldwide desease. Looking forward to not dying so horribly this time.

I sea what you did there. ;)

I don’t see it.

I have to hit Machiavelli: The Prince about once a year. I’m making so many florins off these trade routes!

MPrince

After finishing Mega Man Zero and bouncing off its sequel, I started WayForward’s GBA shmup/RPG hybrid Sigma Star Saga again, so that’s my primary planned gaming for the weekend.

This weekend is more Pharaoh!

Busy weekend so far

I played more Sleeping Dogs Def. Edition yesterday (the framerate problem seems to have gone away). Weirdest thing though, yesterday I was experiencing some motion sickness, while last weekend there was absolutely none.

big boardgame sesh tomorrow featuring PanLeg Season 2, Empire of the Void 2, Inis and possibly others then SUPER BOWL

After playing 3 scenarios from the campaign of Battlecry 3 I decided I’d had enough for now and finally started playing Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition. I’ve been planning on playing BGEE for at least a couple years. I played the original when it came out, but it has been so long I wanted to see if I would still think as highly of it now as I did then.

It’s funny, but I don’t remember the intro at all. Well, I remember that I needed to prepare to leave town because of unknown reasons, but I would have sworn it started off in a small town with a festival going on. I thought there were various games, including to brothers I’d need to beat in some feat of strength or sparring match. I also thought there was some type of cow contest. I wonder what game I’m thinking of?

Neverwinter Nights 2?

Hahhahahahaahahaha reported.

The Protector Mod has it’s own interesting campaign, in addition to playing the original one.

What’s being reported?

A spambot.

Thanks, but I think I’ve had my fill of Battlecry for now. It’s one of those games that isn’t bad, and back in the olden days I would have played longer because I’d only get a handful of games a year. Now though I couldn’t stop thinking that I’d rather play something else.