What's the next big LIVE game?

I’m thinking either Gears of War or Rainbow Six: Vegas. Depends on how they set up each game.

I’m really looking forward to a good LIVE game we can make a good QT3 night of. Kind of like when the 360 was newishand GRAW was on top. I think I’m going to pick up both of those games . . . or is there something else that looks really good?

So… I was thinking. I actually think we should look back. When was the last time we had a decent Qt3 Halo 2 match? Or a Splinter Cell Chaos Theory night?

I’m down with a Halo 2 match. I was looking forward, but I’m always willing to save money, cheap bastard that I am.

Settlers of Catan!

Hell yes to Settlers

Both of those and SC:DA, plus a smattering of Marvel UA, are my fall choices, I think…

I don’t own Halo or Halo 2. (Halo 1 bored me to tears, I only played H2 at e3, nothing grabbed me)

What else is coming out?

Grab that vegas demo Guapo, I think you’ll like it.

I’m guessing Gears. I’ll probably hold off on R6 until after Xmas. Too much coming out at once. Anyone up for some co-op Splinter Cell?

Amen to that! I’d be up for either one.

I’d love to play some more Chromehounds. It’s too bad that the community went to shit so fast, though.

Yes, tomorrow(wed.) night.

Done. I’ll try to be on around then. I’ll even try to put the disk in the drive and learn the controls. Bear with me!

Oh I’ve only played it a wee bit in multi, so we’ll both suck.

I’ll try to be around Wednesday night too.

Edit: Or any night you see me on for that matter, feel free to send an invite and I’m usually happy to drop out of single player for some multiplayer action.