What's wrong with my hand?

Being wrong never stopped you in that regard.

ANYWAY I KID. I love you, Theo. Come on guys, be honest, who didn’t read the title of this thread, then the author, then clicked on it at like light speed?

I imagine you giving me the finger, only it’s all curled and claw-like, so it’s more like you’re flipping me the “C”.

When have I ever been wrong? Serious question.

Slainte: My middle fingers are fine, jerkass. My thumb and pointers are all swollen and yam-like because I have a weird habit of chewing them, though.

Well Mango, there’s being wrong and then there’s being in the wrong, and there are times where, upon reflection, you must admit to yourself that when you react to a good-natured ribbin’ about your past exploits with a fairly commital response like DIE SHITTING DICKNIPPLES IN HELL FUCKBARF, maybe you are this side of wrong and arguably well within it.

Slainte: My middle fingers are fine, jerkass. My thumb and pointers are all swollen and yam-like because I have a weird habit of chewing them, though.

Dude, gross.

What, no Evil Dead references? You guys fail.

Oh, well shit - I agree with that.

Dude, gross.

I know, it’s pretty awful. There are some cracks on the side of my right pointy that go pretty deep. Some days you can see glistening pink flesh down there. I think the bones have been misshapen and crushed from the constant gnawing as well. It’s probably not quite as bad as I’m making it sound, but it’s still pretty damn bad.

Could also be the way you’re sleeping on your arm, based on your report that it’s only happening in the morning. Maybe repositioning would take the ulnar pressure off.

OK, that right there is just foul. The description of it in another response is even more foul. Ugh.

Jerkass? Now you’re just being mean. I’m going to stop taunting you if you’re going to be like that.

What does jerkass even mean?

Why do you try to eat your own hand so much?

I don’t know :(
I usually bite it when I’m angry or excited, when nobody’s around.

May be a Dr. Strangelove-esque attempt at stopping yourself from doing something that puts you in a negative light.

Like posting on certain occasions.

Simpsons reference.

It was meant to be a goofy junior school-level insult so he wouldn’t feel genuinely insulted. I didn’t actually know it was a Simpsons thing.

Fuck, so ALL that high-school-level-intellect name-calling that you’ve done in so many threads was actually not you being irrationally angry, but was a ruse to trick us all?

Maybe you’re trying to chew your way out of the beartrap that is your online existence. Do you do this while reading/posting on Qt3?

It varies.

Mike: It’s hard to remember specific instances, but I’ve been angry on Qt3 so it’s very likely.

Maybe I just haven’t been on QT3 long enough, but I haven’t found anything here worthy of being angry about. Choke on my soda funny stuff I’ve seen plenty of, but no angry.

You jerk, you got to make the joke before I did!

I used to occasionally experience something similar (i.e. wake up with numb pinky and ring finger). Hasn’t happened in a while, so I kind of suspect poor circulation caused by keeping those fingers curled up a lot while messing with my GBA SP.

• Alan