Who is the most handsome actor who ever lived?

No love for Tony Curtis?

Is Tony playing Jesus in that picture?

Possibly one of the deleted scenes from the Gospel of Matthew.

SCENE: Roman bathhouse
Crassus [creepy Laurence Olivier]: Do you steal?
Antoninus [sexy Tony Curtis]: No, master.
Crassus: Do you lie?
Antoninus: Not if I can avoid it.
Crassus’: Have you… ever dishonored the gods?
Antoninus: No, master.
Crassus’: Do you refrain from these vices out of respect for moral virtues?
Antoninus: Yes, master.
Crassus: Do you eat oysters?
Antoninus: When I have them, master.
Crassus: Do you eat snails?
Crassus: Do you consider the eating of oysters to be moral, and the eating of snails to be immoral?
Crassus: Of course not. It is all a matter of taste, isn’t it?
Antoninus: Yes, master.
Crassus: And taste is not the same as appetite, and therefore not a question of morals, hmm?
Antoninus: It could be argued so, master.
Crassus: My robe, Antoninus. My taste includes both snails and oysters. [approaches a balcony] Antoninus, look, across the river. There is something you must see. [looking toward Rome, as the garrison sets out] There, boy, is Rome. The might, the majesty, the terror of Rome. There is the power that bestrides the known world like a colossus. No man can withstand Rome. No nation can withstand her. How much less… a boy! Hmm? [chuckles] There is one way to deal with Rome, Antoninus. You must serve her. You must abase yourself before her. You must grovel at her feet. You must… love her. Isn’t that so, Antoninus? [turns around, and sees Antoninus gone] Antoninus? Antoninus?

Great film. Should watch it again.

I love that movie but I don’t remember him wearing an earring or an armband in that…

I think it a still from The Son of AliBaba. The prince who was a thief!

Curtis is magnificent but how he got cast in that period-epic stuff I’ll never know.

Ha! Love that scene.

Any scene with Clancy Brown in it is a scene worth watching.

Not Jeremy Renner.

If the women of the world find out about Mahesh Babu, they’ll never settle for Hollywood stars again.