Who would you most like to give a pearl necklace?

In the spirit of Valentines Day which has just passed, who would you most like to give a pearl necklace?

My vote is Condaleeza Rice, the first Secretary of State I would ever consider boning. I’d be on her like … er … white on … er … rice. Or something.

Appallingly insensitive, yet funny.

Monica Belluci

And disrespectul to bitches, too!

This is perhaps the first poll in which I didn’t automatically point to the SHIT BONERZ option.

I still can’t get over Catherine Zeta married to that slimy reptilian dude… yecch!

Well, since Alyssa Milano isn’t on the list, I’m going to have to go with Brooke Burke. I saw a close-up of her on QVC, flexing her butt muscles for an excersize equipment sale. Can you say SHIT BONERZ!?

edit - :/

I have a feeling that “pearl necklace” is some Whitta-ish term that I shouldn’t Google for at work. Otherwise, I don’t understand the appeal of a poll giving pearl jewelry to random women.

When you read “pearl necklace”, think “map of Hawaii” as well.

Yes, don’t google for at work. Also, don’t accidentally let the term slip out in conversation with your mother-n-law. I learned this the hard way. It wasn’t so bad that she appeared puzzled and asked what it meant, the horrifying part was the immediate graphic explanation my wife provided.

Yes, don’t google for at work. Also, don’t accidentally let the term slip out in conversation with your mother law. I learned this the hard way. It wasn’t so bad that she appeared puzzled and asked what it meant, the horrifying part was the immediate graphic explanation my wife provided.[/quote]

:lol: That is classic!

If Shit Bonerz is synonymous with any female between 18 and 40 with blonde hair, all her teeth, and a pulse, then I choose it.

Think cum shot on the neck.

Also, does Racquel Welsh count if the caveat “pre-1980” is added?

I didn’t see a choice for “Jessica Alba in a White Bikini”

Done. (Virtually)

She’s in a white something. It resembles a necklace. :wink:

Eva Longoria. I’d film it and make the wife watch the tape.

Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria, Kate Beckinsale, Angelina Jolie, Lindsey Lohan, Gretchen Mol, Rachel Weisz, Naomi Watts . . . .

Really, the list can keep going and going and going . . . .

Zeta still roxorz my boxorz.

Catherine Zeta Jones… ugh.

And no, I’m not pulling a “my standards are higher” attitude. I’ve just read and seen enough interviews with the women that her personality makes me limp.

I’d sooner give Gretchen Mol a donkey punch then a pearl necklace.