Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

Dear fire:

-xtien

For anybody who has had their packages stolen:

See also: Video thread. :)

Worth posting again because it is awesome, and funny.

Actually, since he worked on the rovers, I wonder if our wonderful organizer knows him.

And Social Media topic!

I thought Discourse told us when the same video is linked to multiple times.

I do not! Looks like he was before my time. My MSL buddy and I watched the video together and we were laughing tears. Excellent work.

There’s a company-internal video of a “retribution prank” to the guy which I couldn’t really understand (it’s stop-motion), but has to do with balloons and lubricating spray and some other bottles of stuff. Probably deserved it.

Dear @CraigM: Your Santa has seen your message and taken action. Your package(s) will be held (by Santa) until 1/2/19, at which point they will be delivered to your house.

Cheers Santa, see you in the new year.

Dear @Kadath: Your Santa suggests your package(s) may have been delivered. Can you confirm please?

Nope, nothing here.

What if the package is really small?

#RandomSecretSantaThoughts
#NotKadathsSanta

via Imgflip Meme Generator

I am excited to report that two mysterious packages have been delivered today. Now when do we get to open!!!

If it is it is well hidden

Dear Santa: I received a fourth package.
IMG_8366

I imagine that is a Secret Santa box-snowman who has a sad face because he knows you’re going to tear into him and disembowel him for the secret goodies inside.

Also, note to self: cut back on horror movies over the holidays.

Dang, I missed an opportunity to put googly-eyes on the top envelope.

Received and brought inside! Since Santa says they’re not immediately perishable, I’ll wait until it’s officially opening week to peek inside. Probably just as well, the holiday stomach bug I’ve caught wouldn’t be conducive to proper enjoyment anyway. But I’m hoping it’s gone in a few days!

It’s never too late for googly-eyes.

Nothing here today either @fire. Should I be concerned?