Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

Are rotten wasps okay?

-xtien

Dear Santa: Christien took my box away. If it’s a bird, it’s in good hands, because I think secretly Christien wants a bird.

(Dear Christien’s Santa: See above)

I have some meal wormies.

AKA, Christien: “May I mail you moldering manifestations of pure malice?”

But wouldn’t it be a sign of affection for you that in order to send you those expired evil exoskeletons that he would have first had to kill them? That, in effect, he was making the world a little less cruel, one wasp at a time?

See, my mind immediately went to Undead Wasps, wherein our beloved @xtien has become some sort of horrific insectile necromancer. An insecromancer, if you will.

At least he’s not of the far more dreaded necroantser variety.

I have to check my fridge but I may have some wormy meals.

Everyday the doorbell rings and it’s our postal carrier. David. Delivering some dumb game or action figure for the other adult who lives here.

BUT TODAY THE DOORBELL RANG IT WAS A BOX FOR ME!!!

-xtien

ESPECIALLY appropriate image:

diehardchristmasmusic

-xtien

I reached for the letter opener left to me by my great aunt, but Gregory stayed my hand. “Not until the signal,” he cried. I acquiesced, but could not withhold a squeal.

Dear Santa: I received an envelope and a box. That’s a total of 3 items.

No word from my Santa via fire in thread. Concern level rising.

Mine is not, however I suspect that I will not participate personally until the new year.

Hopefully the carrier delivers the package to the front office as they are supposed to, rather than doorstop delivery. Ain’t nobody gonna be there for nearly two weeks.

That bird has very eclectic tastes. It’s favorite two bands are Train and The Who.

-xtien

Hanging out with his friend Ivor the Engine Driver.

I see what you did there. We won’t get fooled again!

Just as a note to my Santa, I will be leaving town on Friday the 21st and probably not returning till Wednesday the 26th. If you haven’t sent things, were planning to do so, and would prefer to send to my Xmas address, please just let me know via our most excellent organizer, and I’ll provide the alternate address.

if you have sent things or had other plans, though, no worries at all. I am very excite for this year :-D