Why doesn't the year 2015 have it's own 20:20 thread? Well, it does now!

There is no movie named this, but there should be. I love that title and want to know what it’s about! Maybe it’s the sequel to Waterworld!

Gotta wonder how many Qt3’ers took off for the 3-day weekend.

But away we go…

20:20

Into the Storm, one of Matt Walsh’s least funny movies. He’s sharing the above scene with the Titus tornado chasing supertruck.

-Tom

“Everyone into the Titus!”

Yes, Tom gets it. Into the Storm is a terrible movie. Expecting a 2012-level cornucopia of natural disaster? Great! Here’s a lot of shitty found-film footage featuring high schoolers, instead. And Thorin Oakenshield was slumming it between Hobbit movies. At least it’s short; only 4 screens, total.

40:40

60:60

80:80

Ha ha, you saw Into the Storm!

I’ll post a new 20:20 later today.

-Tom

This is far and away my favorite Tom-ism (well, maybe the fake pictures that generate geek rage are a close second).

Well, let’s see if anyone can figure out the movie in which you’ll see this at the 20:20:

Remember, one guess per frame please!

-Tom

The November Man.

Jeezus, friends don’t let friends watch the November Man. I tried to warn you, Tom. I did.

Okay, it was the typeface that gave it away, right?

Here is the 40:40 from The November Man, starring Pierce Brosnan’s hands.

Here is the 60:60 of Pierce Brosnan’s face and coif.

The 80:80 is Olga Kurylenko sporting a JRPG look and my least favorite of her two expressions (I prefer her unconcerned expression to her concerned expression).

The 100:100 is the happy ending with everyone having foiled whatever evil they were fighting. I forget what exactly is was. Something about bad guys.

Over to you, carlton “I’ve seen November Man” baumheimer!

-Tom

I’ve never seen November Man! I just Google’d “movies set in Belgrade” and November Man seemed like the likely answer. Is that cheating? That typeface did give it away.

Here is the 20:20

Alrighty! Good guesses, but none of them were quite what I was looking for.

Here is the 40:40

Pirate Radio?

AKA The Boat That Rocked.

You got it! I’m glad somebody got it before I had to post the 60:60. I mean seriously. How lame of a shot is this?

Here is the 80:80

I’m sure I’m not the only one, but it always seemed like there was a far more interesting shot either the second before, or the second after the shot I was having to take. The 100:100

Your turn, marquac!

That actress could not have been paid enough. New frame up in about 5 minutes.

It’s new frame time. Here is the 20:20:

Hey, I actually have a window to make a (uninformed) guess! Is it The Lives of Others?

It’s not The Lives of Others. I’ll try and have the next frame up around 4PM Central time.

Hard to tell, but that looks like Nicholson is the 20. Wolf?