Why haven't you joined the Age of Rivals alliance?

I’ve only recently started playing. Is there an active QT3 alliance for this? I don’t see a search option under join alliance nor do I see QT3 listed as one I can join, but I may be missing something obvious.

Yeah, no more Qt3 alliance that I can see.

I just tried reinstalling the game on two of my iToys, one running iOS 11 the other iOS 9, and I get a spinning icon for a second then nothing. I contacted Apple support about it, who told me all was well and there was no issue nowhere whatsoever.

Can anybody be so kind to try and download the game on their iThing and tell me if they experience the same issue?

I am on iOS 11, iPad 5, and just installed it and ran it no problem.

Dang, it means something is wrong with my account as I suspected, and of course Kim Jong Apple is denying anything is wrong (they insist i contact the dev, which is quite hilarious)
Thank you.

lol x2

The issue has been fixed, and it was an Apple issue on their European store front.

Did they ever patch in async to this? That would be the only thing to bring me back at this point.

Normally I’m an async kind of guy, but games play so quickly I never found it to be an issue.