Wisdom and Aphorisms from President Trump: Great Leader, Great Teacher, Great Supreme Commander, Great Helmsman of our Nation

Well it seems like everything is fake news, so the only way to get real news is to get it straight from the source no? Seems fair.

I saw this picture and had to embellish it.

Trump’s original claim was false. Period.

He suggested that Obama wiretapped Trump tower to listen in on Trump and his people.

This is false. This never happened. At all.

What did happen was that in the course of conducting surveillance of Russian spies and stuff, they happened to pick up conversations between those Russian individuals and people in the campaign. BECAUSE THEY ARE SHADY FUCKS WHO ARE IN BED WITH RUSSIA.

This eventually came out, song with the fact that the us individuals in the conversations were unmasked. This is routine. Because when an American is taking to Russian spy folks, our Intel guys generally want to know who it is if they are taking about shady stuff.

Trump latched onto this, suggesting it somehow justified his claim. It didn’t. At all. If anything, it just further confirmed that his administration has crazy ties to Russia.

Pretty much. Every time they started complaining about how American citizens were swept up in incidental collection, I sat there thinking, “you realize that makes you look guilty, right?”

But they’ve been pretty effective at flipping the script and pointing some of the heat that was on them back at Obama and Rice.

It’s the “Nuh uh - YOU” defense, but the Republicans are masters at that bullshit tactic.

So someone tweeted out that the only wall Trump was going to build was one between himself and Melania.

And apparently Melania’s official twitter account “liked” that post.

And twitter noticed. Bigly.

Has since been unliked, but screencaps abound.

FLOTUS under Trump

https://twitter.com/WilliamTurton/status/859589985363689472

Apparently her account has only ever liked two tweets…

And it’s not verified. Hmm.

Oh my god.

?

It’s her verified account with 865k followers.

Oops I was momentarily going back and forth between this and other accounts.

Interviewer: "Do you stand by that?"
Trump: “I don’t stand by anything”

Truer words never spoken.

-xtien

@realDonaldTrump: FBI Director Comey was the best thing that ever happened to Hillary Clinton in that he gave her a free pass for many bad deeds! The phony…
@realDonaldTrump: …Trump/Russia story was an excuse used by the Democrats as justification for losing the election. Perhaps Trump just ran a great campaign?

He’s so unbelievably bad at presidenting. Even the stuff he should be good at, like bragging.[quote]“This is what winning looks like,” Trump said even as he castigated Democrats for claiming victory in the spending bill talks.

Even so, some Republicans weren’t bothering to sugarcoat the outcome. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina told CNN Tuesday that “Democrats cleaned our clock” on the spending bill. “This is not winning from the Republican point of view,” he added.[/quote]

ART!

Post must be at least 5 characters
Have you tried the [like] button?

Ahhhh, Schubert.

And here’s the joke that has angered many:

“In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s c— holster.”

Trump supporters immediately took to Twitter, saying Colbert’s jokes are homophobic. A spokeswoman from CBS’s “Late Show” and Colbert’s agent have not responded to requests for comment.