The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

it’s like he is Sauron … corrupting everyone. We just need to throw the ring into the volcano and everything will be fine (or the ballot into the box)

Unless you are literally Donald Trump, I’m pretty sure they’re not thinking about you at all.

Dear Donald Trump, please disregard all criticism on the proportion of time you dedicate to ‘executive time’. Indeed, please feel free to increase the percentage.

If your fat friend showed up with the best health report his physician says he’s ever seen for anyone in his generation, I’ve got a feeling you’d say something. No, being fat is not the point, the blatant lying about it is, but he can’t even do that subtly, like put some bullshit number on his DL (assuming he ever drives). No, no he has to fabricate health records.

yes, I read that. But I don’t care about his effing health records. Or how he looks, or about his hair or whatever… or that he is vain and needs to fake his health records. I am moving on…

If you don’t understand this is a part of his character, and that taking note of these problems earlier might have actually stopped others from voting in a a blatant liar and con-man into the White House, well continue. You’re clearly happy with the results.

If Trump wants to eat himself to a stroke and 10 year lock in and a nappy wearing paralysis with a feeding tube and nothing but his madly blinking eyes to indicate he’s concious, trapped and screaming inside I’m cool with that.

If Trump wants to choke to death on a Big Mac, I have no objection. However I’m one of those nasty people who has no problem treating this creature the same way he himself treats everyone.

It’s not his body or how he looks or what he chooses to eat or how fit or unfit he is, it’s his compulsive need to lie about… everything and drag everyone around him into that lie.

I would gladly treat him this way. Unfortunately nothing I do will affect him in any way.

I’m sure DJT will turn those numbers around after he incoherently delivers Stephen Miller’s incoherent speech.

He’s going to call for “unity”

But then this

Yeah, fuck this bloated turd.

So the president of the United States is Pee Wee Herman?

He’s just playing 78D Gnip-Gnop.

Truest thing I have heard Trump say in a long time (except the part of Biden being dumb). For many politicians, gaffes are accidents that are a result of little sleep and stress. When Trump says something horrific, he actually believes everything he says and has 0 regret for any of it.

Does confabulation really count as believing?

It’s simply unreal that this piece of trash is President, after all the grifting and corruption. And people want him re-elected. I just can’t handle the absurdity of it all.