The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Obligatory:

Edit: Speaking of which, it seems KellyAnne has been temporarily sent to the cornfield.

Bill Mumy for the win.

Progresso is obviously way too liberal for him. Hell, it says so right in the name. @RealDonaldTrump “Campbells is great soup, terrific. Progresso pushing an agenda. Bad hombres. Sad!”

Trump at CPAC - “‘fake’ media should not be able to use sources unless they publish their names”

Holy fuck.

Think he said something similar last Saturday…not that they shouldn’t be able to, but that they shouldn’t.

You literally just said they didn’t speak to anyone, and now you’re saying you know the people they talked to. WTF man.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/835147339442569218

Oh man, that got a genuine laugh out of me.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Trump’s name being crooked and off-centered in cheap gold paint. Beautiful.

Did anyone see Bannon’s speech at CPAC? Terrifying.

He’s going to have an aneurysm in the first three months if this keeps up. His blood pressure must be crazy high. “What do you mean there are two other branches of government who don’t have to do what I say?”

Not to worry; this guy’s got it under control.

The funny thing is should Trump stroke out while in office, the “CIA poisoned Trump” conspiracy theories will be around for decades.

Maybe I should register a domain name now, just in case.

Physician, heal thyself?

Our hero emerges.

Day 31, and he can claim victory. How many ISIS attacks have there been in the U.S. since Trump was sworn in? ZERO. How many ISIS attacks against Americans overseas? ZERO. Victory for Trump, defeat for ISIS.

See that, it’s Trump Logic. Our new reality.