The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I can’t seem to get this video to embed but here’s a link of our President telling Ali G that people traded rocks hundreds of millions of years ago.

Regardless of the source, it’s idiotic. the level of debt in a president’s first month has absolutely nothing to do with that president. It doesn’t even have much to do with previous president.

Hey, when you have nothing else to brag about, you frame your Certificate Of Participation.

It’s worse than that. If what Trump says is exactly true, it shows that Obama inherited something terrible and improved it dramatically over 8 years:

Trump is skipping the White House Correspondents’ Dinner (which everyone else was skipping anyway.)

Now he can claim that the reason people didn’t go is because he’s so important and beloved that no one else wanted to attend if he didn’t.

Well, it is the site of the deep trauma that led him on this path of chaos and darkness.

We’re lucky the press is allowed to attend.

I can barely believe that he didn’t go on to say that he was not attending because he was working on his plan to defeat ISIS, or something.

That’ll be his next Mar-a-Lago photo op. Right next to his big prop with a label of ‘New Tax Code’.

A perfect example of Trumpian logic:

So the Russia talk is all fake to cover up the illegal leaks, which are about the Russia talk.

Given his history of going out of his way to say something is fake, only to find out that it is real… I would say that he just confirmed that there are some problematic Russia ties. He’s just trying to set the tone of the conversation so that when they are revealed, his base will already be saying that they are fake.

You know what uranium is, right?

It’s that planet that the USS Enterprise flies around looking for Klingons, right?

It’s the plural form of one of the planets in our solar system, right?

-xtien

[EDIT: @Clay beat me to the joke]

I’m obviously the most biased bias-man in Bias Town, but uh yeah obviously, Jesus Christ.

Right? Is this not transparent to literally everyone?

I suppose we have established previously that American voters are fucking idiots, but c’mon.

Maybe 45 thinks that the illegal leaks can at the same time be fake.

This shit has been obvious since before Trump was even made the GOP nominee.