The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

As far as Syria goes, if we are going to hear something today it will probably be in the next hour.

Most people expect Sunday night if Trump does do anything in Syria. That’s the darkest night or whatever.

Sounds like we should have an answer soon.

Mattis and others have been trying to drill into Donnie’s head that bombing the shit out of Syria will bring a major escalation and threaten a direct confrontation with Russia. But the problem is because he tweeted all those goddamn threats, the administration feels pressed to bomb. So the Pentagon is trying to figure out an attack that won’t kill Russians or provoke a Russian response.

Would think we would be hearing some chatter if they had started bombing, but people seem to think that is what the announcement will be.

If he does manage to start World War 3, it has been real folks.

He hasn’t said anything yet, but I’m pretty sure tonight is the night he becomes Presidential.

PS - this is a great start for infrastructure week!

I’m gonna make a prediction that in his speech regarding Syria, Trump goes off script and bitches about the witch Hunt.

Now you’ve gone and reminded me of that scene in the first Austin Powers movie.
“That’s a MAN, baby!”

Seven DJT tweets over an hour or so this morning:

Unbelievably, James Comey states that Polls, where Crooked Hillary was leading, were a factor in the handling (stupidly) of the Clinton Email probe. In other words, he was making decisions based on the fact that he thought she was going to win, and he wanted a job. Slimeball!

The big questions in Comey’s badly reviewed book aren’t answered like, how come he gave up Classified Information (jail), why did he lie to Congress (jail), why did the DNC refuse to give Server to the FBI (why didn’t they TAKE it), why the phony memos, McCabe’s $700,000 & more?

Comey throws AG Lynch “under the bus!” Why can’t we all find out what happened on the tarmac in the back of the plane with Wild Bill and Lynch? Was she promised a Supreme Court seat, or AG, in order to lay off Hillary. No golf and grandkids talk (give us all a break)!

The Syrian raid was so perfectly carried out, with such precision, that the only way the Fake News Media could demean was by my use of the term “Mission Accomplished.” I knew they would seize on this but felt it is such a great Military term, it should be brought back. Use often!

I never asked Comey for Personal Loyalty. I hardly even knew this guy. Just another of his many lies. His “memos” are self serving and FAKE!

Attorney Client privilege is now a thing of the past. I have many (too many!) lawyers and they are probably wondering when their offices, and even homes, are going to be raided with everything, including their phones and computers, taken. All lawyers are deflated and concerned!

Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!

“Deflated and concerned” is probably an apt description of his lawyers; that much seems plausible.

We’ve come a long way from the Howard Dean yell to the verbal vomit on display above.

The words “factor,” “precision,” “demean” and “seize” tell us this is the intern (well, Scavino) not Donnie himself.

His tweets show how misinformed he is; he’s not purposefully lying because he has no idea what the truth is. He really is the old guy who sits all day in the McDonald’s drinking one cup of coffee and watching Fox news.

When is the Comey interview tonight?

ABC 10PM EST.

Transcript link:

Anybody see it online anywhere? Not showing up on the local channels here.