The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

NY Times lady from his tweet upthread, most likely.
Maggie…

Yes, it’s Haberman, the lady Dennison ‘has nothing to do with’ and ‘never talks to’, even though she’s the only media person aside from hacks like Hannity that he talks to.

I wish Brad was still around the forums because I remember his hand-wringing over Obama’s dangerous personality cult. I found it laughably absurd especially following cardboard cutouts of GWB that Jesus Camp folks were praying to, but I really feel like Trump has taken the personality cult to extremely dangerous levels.

What in the world is that black and white object over the P?

Of course.

Trump tweeted that he didn’t know Maggie Haberman(sp?) from the NYT and has no contact with her. It was meant to discredit her story, which it didn’t do and was inaccurate, as the picture shows. She has actually had 3 interviews with him, and more general contact through press briefings and things.

Trump’s nascent campaign also approach her to break the story, in the Times, of him running in 2015. She turned them down.

She was his friend until she wasn’t. Just a shitgibbon move. How many other people has he said this about?

He also used “breeding” in the past week too. Nothing fazes his base.

I suspect he didn’t use it as an anti-Semitic slur, but instead just picked it up from his constant interactions with antisemites through his fan base.

Like, some Nazi said it, and he heard it since he is followed by a ton of Nazis, and he thought it sounded cool.

In any case as dogwhistles go it’s pretty well cocooned in deniability.

This seems plausible. He doesn’t strike me as deeply invested in those wretched sub cultures as Stephen Miller is, so figuring he picked it up from someone who was using it that way, while not being aware of it himself, seems likely. I mean I’d never heard that one before.

That said I also wouldn’t be completely shocked if he did know it, no depth of depravity would shock me.

He’s been using it for over a year when talking about Todd, I’m not sure why it’s getting more notice now.

Well, there’s a giant backlog of awful shit for people to sift through and process. Maybe we just finally got to that one. :)

I hope they sift through that backlog a hell of a lot faster than I sift thought my gaming backlog.

Not sure why trump is dissin’ an ally.